Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone got a MegaSquirt i could borrow?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
Anyone got a MegaSquirt i could borrow or buy?
i'd rather pay for a finished (and known to be working) board. biggrin.gif

i'll need to get rid of my carbs (have i mentioned that i hate carbs?) and i would like to try to get the motor running with a MS ...

anyone?
idea.gif Andy
Britain Smith
In a past life I wired microelectronic boards for a living. Mostly prototype boards with a diagram and thousands of wires. I could put one together for you or anyone for a small fee.

-Britain
Mueller
Hey Andy...sorry for not calling you back...

I'm using mine right now for testing....I do have a v1 from 'Chung sitting in my garage, hit him up for it, I do not need his anymore and I believe he has 2 MS boxes as well.....
Jake Raby
Hey Andy... There are many ways that this could be interpreted.....LOL
Dr Evil
Andy,
I have a V2 board that I could finish for you and would be willing to sell, if you can wait a month.
MarkV
There is usually always some Megasquirt stuff available here:

http://search.ebay.com/megasquirt_W0QQfrom...osortpropertyZ1
JWest
I've got 3 V1 boards. Two built and running. You can have one if you want it.
SirAndy
QUOTE(James Adams @ Dec 3 2004, 05:52 AM)
I've got 3 V1 boards. Two built and running. You can have one if you want it.

that was the answer i was looking for biggrin.gif

you got a PM ...
pray.gif Andy
914Timo
I have one tested and "race ready" V2.2 board here I could lend for 3-4 months, but.... I think you will find one a little bit closer. idea.gif
lapuwali
Anyone wanting to try a Megasquirt w/o soldering a kit together can get completely assembled units at:

RS Autosport, which is a one-man shop in Sacramento, CA.

and

From Robert Pittman, rlpittman@sbcglobal.net, in TX.

Prices are in the $200-250 range for a complete assembled unit, which is about $50-100 more than you'd pay for a kit.

I have had no business dealings with either of these guys. I've chattup up the RS Autosport guy on the Megasquirt Forums, which is an essential place to go if you want to know more about this stuff.
chunger
Use mine if you want. . .. Mike's got it. . . I had it running on a stim for a week solid smile.gif just to make sure it worked.

-'Chung
DNHunt
Andy

You get the parts and I'll assemble them if you want. A couple of suggestions. Think about what you want first. FI only, FI and mappable ignition, FI and DIS. Get a wide band O2 sensor you'll need it for tuning. Consider the relay board so you can get the MS out of the engine bay. Files for the stock sensors are on my web page.

Give me a holler if I can help.

Dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.