Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what on your desktop
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Trekkor
If you must go off topic, I can't stop you...won't even try.
What do you look at when you boot up?

KT
markb
My new avatar
Andyrew
Currently im trying to figure out how to photoshop a 914 in the middle of this pic... Preferably something where the statement is true... lol
xsboost90
my desktop
jim912928
Mine from the Fall Foilage
boxstr
I have the one and only Porsche factory 1975 914-6 with big bumpers and flares.
CCLINSCREENSAVER
double-a
screen capture with a dual monitor setup is tricky, so here's a quick digital snap. it's kind of a... planetary theme. i guess.

~a
PatW
I like mine
ws91420
Nascar fan
xsboost90
i think this may be my new one! clap56.gif
Alison Baker
Our's...
Alison Baker
and this one too...
Dr Evil
My old ride.
Dave-O
I wish they'd make this one...
boxstr
Boxster???
skline
Here is my current desktop. I had this actual poster back in the 80's. I recently found another one on the Bay and it will be here soon.
dlo914
red-eye, it's contagious wub.gif
SirAndy
i know, i know, i'm a geek ... rolleyes.gif
rick 918-S
Blue screen on the company Think Pad. This on my personal desk top of Sandy's Gateway Profile. Did I thank you Sean?
Eric Taylor
I really like this pictrue of this six. Found it on the porsche.com Classic information section
Eric
madd_dogg_914
My '73 up Highway 1 near Davenport/Santa Cruz
Mrs. K
Well after seeing this post from skline, I just couldn't resist!
I mean why should you guys have all the fun with girly car posters???? lol3.gif

Lisa w00t.gif
Gustl
at home I've just a blank grey desktop, but at my company PC I use this one

taken on 16 August 2001 at one of Europes most famous alpine roads the "Großglockner Hochalpenstraße"
dlo914
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Dec 2 2004, 07:54 PM)
Currently im trying to figure out how to photoshop a 914 in the middle of this pic... Preferably something where the statement is true... lol

here's my poor attempt (this was all done with just MS Paint, someone with Ph.Shop fix it) :
VegasRacer
I change the image on my desktop as often as I change my avatar. Most of the time it is something 914 related. Right now this is what I have. Some of you California folks may recognise this view of the Tejon Pass. In 1991 I took a 8 week leave of absence from my job to work with Christo on The Umbrella Project. It was a fantastic experience.
ClayPerrine
Here's mine..... And it IS a Teener.....
Gustl
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Dec 3 2004, 02:29 PM)
Here's mine.....  And it IS a Teener.....

and what a cool one wub.gif

it's got the Austrian flag on the wing mueba.gif laugh.gif
DNHunt
My car, north Washington Coast in April. Amazing it wasn't raining.

Dave
gopack
Here is mine. It is my inspiration of what mine will look similar to some day. I got this pic off the Kinesis wheels site. any one ever seen this car in person, or know anything about it?
JmuRiz
Sorry, no 914 on mine, but still a classic picture:
Joe Ricard
QUOTE(gopack @ Dec 3 2004, 06:09 AM)
Here is mine.  It is my inspiration of what mine will look similar to some day.  I got this pic off the Kinesis wheels site.  any one ever seen this car in person, or know anything about it?

Damn thats cool,, Don't know why but it really sparked my interest. I now have a goal too. mueba.gif Wonder what it would look like in Yellow. biggrin.gif Black rims
gopack
yellow is my favorite, but the wife put the kiy-bosh on that, and said I need something more respectable at my age! and since I want to share experiences in this car with her I will do as she bids!
Gint
Normally I don't like any backgrounds on my box. I like to keep the overhead low. But now that I'm using an XP laptop at work with MSVDM (virtual desktops) I needed some way to distinguish which was which. One of the desktops is a background image I made of Howard's Classis Adelaide adventure.
Rockaria
A hand painted illustration of my car...

IPB Image
EdwardBlume
My desktop is my KID.

She goes faster than my 914 right now. biggrin.gif
seanery
Mark,
the owner of that car is a member here. If you do a search for Kinesis I bet you'll be able to narrow the threads down and find the one where he posted the info about it.

Here is a smaller version of mine, the actual size is 3200x1200 biggrin.gif
drgchapman
Here's mine, a family theme.......
JeffBowlsby
This weeks desktop...I call it the 914 conga line:
StratPlayer
My desktop
HarveyH
Usually this one
Harvey
i love porsche
lots of beautiful racers
retrotech
This is my desktop. My car [sold], my neighborhood.
SLITS
IPB Image

biggrin.gif smilie_pokal.gif biggrin.gif smilie_pokal.gif biggrin.gif smilie_pokal.gif biggrin.gif smilie_pokal.gif biggrin.gif
East coaster
Right now this.......(helps me remember summer!)
Allan
Here's mine.
Ferg
aaahhh, such memories...
jr91472
family theme.....
Jeffs9146
sljdlk
Jacco
ahh those holiday memories biggrin.gif

right... not really

but 't is my desktop at the moment

greets
Jacco
GTeener
QUOTE(Mrs. K @ Dec 2 2004, 11:13 PM)
Well after seeing this post from skline, I just couldn't resist!
I mean why should you guys have all the fun with girly car posters???? lol3.gif

Lisa w00t.gif

chairfall.gif ROFLMAO!

I wanna see some boy flesh! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.