Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: do you multi task?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Trekkor
I like to watch the news before work or speed channel.

...full buffet, too. chowtime.gif beer3.gif

KT
MattR
I do homework biggrin.gif
boxstr
Doe's typing with one hand count? rolleyes.gif
CCLINSLOWHAND
nebreitling
i talk with girls while i'm on the board.

"yeah"

"uh-huh"

"really?"

"that's interesting"

"fascinating".....

and i drink.
Jake Raby
I bounce around all day and night.... Every workstation in my shop has 914 club in the favorites...
skline
914Club is my default home page. Comes up everytime I open a browser window. Need I say more?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(MattR @ Dec 2 2004, 10:22 PM)

me too....

meh... finals suck!!!!! ohmy.gif
Eric Taylor
Right on aaron, I'm procrastinating Finals RIGHT NOW smile.gif School's a bitch, but 914world.com helps make the homework easier.
Eric
Mike D.
I work... laugh.gif - no really, I get stuff done.
-Mike D. smile.gif
dlo914
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 2 2004, 10:15 PM)
914Club is my default home page. Comes up everytime I open a browser window. Need I say more?

SAME HERE!!! GF thinks im obsessed....what does she know! she's obsessed with shopping and that's WORSE!!!!
ClayPerrine
I actually am at work while surfing this board. I can do this while sitting in the phone queue waiting for someone to call.
JmuRiz
QUOTE(Mike D. @ Dec 3 2004, 12:01 AM)
I work... laugh.gif - no really, I get stuff done.
-Mike D. smile.gif

I do the same, while I have a job running at work, or to keep my sanity, I bump this site.
Kerrys914
I work smile.gif

I can't coun't the number of times I just stop in to see what's going on.

I try to keep logged on and just ALT-TAB back to work.. Maybe we need a support group for the club junkies welder.gif
balljoint
Work.

I have the club set as my homepage at home, but at work I have a high speed connection. MUCH nicer.

Just gotta remember to do the old ALT+TAB when the boss walks by. rolleyes.gif
Dave-O
QUOTE(MattR @ Dec 3 2004, 12:22 AM)

Me too, definitely that time of the semester wacko.gif

David
mikerose
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Dec 3 2004, 05:34 AM)
I actually am at work while surfing this board.

cool_shades.gif me to
SGB
alt-tab
Rockaria
I am releaving myself as I type... Oh thank goodness for WiFi networks and laptops... biggrin.gif I think I am going to install a waterproof system for the shower next...
GaroldShaffer
I work also, doing it now. On a very boring conference call
on project schedules. Its been going on for a hour now there is a lot of Yack.gif going on wacko.gif

Oh, forgot to say I work from home so no need for alt-tab biggrin.gif
Gint
I had to give up multi tasking that included 914club. With 100+ threads a day, my job can't support it. Now I concentrate on what I need to read that's been updated and when finished, I close out and move on. Once or twice a day doing that is all the time I can allow.
Jenny
Always at work. And most times at home (when I can get a connection). The boyfriend is fond of saying "Oh, you're on your website again..." grumble grumble grumble.

Jen
Rhodes71/914
At work, fast connection, bounce back and forth between Point (a loan processing program) and this site.

At home as well but try to keep my surfing time to a minimum there.

Both computers have 914club as my homepage.
Joe Ricard
You didn't include work. You know the shit that you endure to pay the bills. I am on the club before I start, at lunch, and sometimes when I am inbetween tasks.

Then I get on at home after tweaking on one of the cars before I hit the hay..
Trekkor
I didn't think of while working... unsure.gif

Imagine this one. Homeowner comes home and I'm not setting tile. At their desk, I'm like, "hey, look at this cool dancing banana!".

Not good. <_<

KT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.