Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 2.0 Stock Motor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
kkid
Hi guys,

So we almost bought a really nice one from beach914 but he decided to keep it this time. So here goes my WTB ad.

I need a good running undamaged 2.0 stock motor preferably with a history. FI system is not needed. Prefer to buy from local but not limited to depending on the shipping cost.

Please let me know what you have or what you know for sale.

Thanks in advance,

kkid smile.gif
euro911
Are you going with carbs or FI? I have a fresh 2.0L with about 20 miles on it, but it has a carb cam.

If interested, PM me for more info.
kkid
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 7 2013, 09:08 PM) *

Are you going with carbs or FI? I have a fresh 2.0L with about 20 miles on it, but it has a carb cam.

If interested, PM me for more info.

Sorry, my car is a d-jet set up and I plan to keep the car as is. But it might be a good chance to convert to carb set up although my d-jet works well... shades.gif

I will consider a carb set up motor as well.

You will get my PM.

Thanks,

kkid smile.gif
euro911
I replied to your PM a few ago.

Here's some pix from when we were installing it in the 'BB'

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I'll take more pix at the shop and email them to you ...

type.gif
JeffBowlsby
That looks like 1.7L/1.8L tin...was this an original 2.0L?
euro911
1.7L case, 71mm crank, 2L rods, 94mm pistons & modified 1.7L heads.
hot_shoe914
I have one that is complete and ready to go, all stock, zero miles since having the heads done with new rings and such. It is complete with injection, ready to go, plug and play. Looking for 2500.00 but could take less if you want to swap your injection for mine, or I can remove mine. I will hunt up the pics of it, which are somewhere on this site, if you are interested. I also have a 2056 with less than 1000 miles on it and is still injected and can be sold plug and play also. It is still in a car and I can make video of it running if needed.

Shoe
kkid
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 8 2013, 10:35 AM) *

I replied to your PM a few ago.

Here's some pix from when we were installing it in the 'BB'

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I'll take more pix at the shop and email them to you ...

type.gif

Thanks for your offer and it's really great. But it maybe a bit too wild for me. A lucky guy must be somewhere else for your motor.

kkid smile.gif
kkid
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Jul 9 2013, 08:17 PM) *

I have one that is complete and ready to go, all stock, zero miles since having the heads done with new rings and such. It is complete with injection, ready to go, plug and play. Looking for 2500.00 but could take less if you want to swap your injection for mine, or I can remove mine. I will hunt up the pics of it, which are somewhere on this site, if you are interested. I also have a 2056 with less than 1000 miles on it and is still injected and can be sold plug and play also. It is still in a car and I can make video of it running if needed.

Shoe

Hi Shoe,

I think I am interested in one of your motors.

Willing to ship to Oakland, CA?

Will send PM later.

Thanks,

kkid smile.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(kkid @ Jul 10 2013, 01:52 PM) *

Shoe

Hi Shoe,

Will send PM later.

Thanks,

kkid smile.gif

Sure, I have no problem shipping. Now to find those darned pics or to go take more.
kkid
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Jul 10 2013, 08:04 PM) *

Shoe

Hi Shoe,

Will send PM later.

Thanks,

kkid smile.gif

Sure, I have no problem shipping. Now to find those darned pics or to go take more.

Bump to hear from hot shoe. poke.gif
Or anyone else wants to sell me an engine like his???
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(kkid @ Jul 13 2013, 12:57 AM) *

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Jul 10 2013, 08:04 PM) *

Shoe

Hi Shoe,

Will send PM later.

Thanks,

kkid smile.gif

Bump to hear from hot shoe. poke.gif
Or anyone else wants to sell me an engine like his???

I am searching for the pictures of the stock motor. I can post pics of the 2056 if interested in that one.
kkid
OMG, give me some time to take a look. chowtime.gif

Thanks, shoe!

kkid smile.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(kkid @ Jul 13 2013, 09:29 AM) *

I will have to redo them, stupid thing did links instead of pictures. I will try and get them done tonight. I am on my way out of town now but will grab the laptop and work on it tonight.
kkid
Hi Shoe,

Thanks for posting the pix.

You got a bling! Like the color combo of the tins. Nice!!!

Assuming you built the engine, what are the spec and parts that you used for that work?

If you could describe here or send it as PM, that would be appreciated.

Hope you're having a great weekend driving.gif with this motor while a video running on the side.

Thanks,

kkid smile.gif
euro911
QUOTE(kkid @ Jul 10 2013, 11:47 AM) *
Thanks for your offer and it's really great. But it maybe a bit too wild for me. A lucky guy must be somewhere else for your motor.

kkid smile.gif

confused24.gif ... 2.0L
kkid
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 14 2013, 10:33 AM) *

kkid smile.gif

confused24.gif ... 2.0L

Sorry euro911,
I might still have a bias for the setups poke.gif.
Carb≒wild, stock FI≒anemic. not sure about the real world though... smile.gif
euro911
QUOTE(kkid @ Jul 14 2013, 11:22 AM) *
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 14 2013, 10:33 AM) *

kkid smile.gif
confused24.gif ... 2.0L
Sorry euro911,
I might still have a bias for the setups poke.gif.
Carb≒wild, stock FI≒anemic. not sure about the real world though... smile.gif
No problem, got a local buyer coming by to grab it next week.

Hope you find the motor you're looking for soon (and hopefully, local ... shipping can get expensive) shades.gif
JStroud
If you don't want a "wild" motor, I've got a "running", 1.7l with complete ljet FI, all the tin, clutch, flywheel, just add tranny and install. Came out of a running car to do an engine swap, $600.00 and its yours. I'm only an hour or so from Oakland.

Jeff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.