Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB- 914-6 Bell Crank
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hwgunner
Looking for a 914-6 Bell Crank for a customer. Let me know what you have.

jonathan
hwgunner
hwgunner
Anyone??
JmuRiz
Check with Rich Johnson...he has new ones at good prices.
SLITS
Jonathan, take a 911 and cut the braze ... move the arm to the appropriate position and reweld ... made two so far.
hwgunner
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 18 2013, 10:14 AM) *

Jonathan, take a 911 and cut the braze ... move the arm to the appropriate position and reweld ... made two so far.

that would mean I would need a 911 Bell Crank!!
bdstone914
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Jul 18 2013, 10:23 AM) *

QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 18 2013, 10:14 AM) *

that would mean I would need a 911 Bell Crank!!

I can give you a 911 bell crank. You have to know the orientation and length of each arm to make one into a -6 bell crank.
mepstein
I have an oem one at scotty b's if you really need original. It wouldn't be cheap since it will be a hassle for scott to dig it out and then i have to find a replacement. but if you really really need one, pm me.
Mark Henry
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 18 2013, 01:14 PM) *

Evil said they are brazed and he just heated the poop out of his and turned it and it worked fine. You would still have to make a trans adapter mount piece if you don't have a /6 trans.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.