Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New pictures of my race car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisFoley
I just received more pictures from Roz Rozintoski today. These are from the NARRC Runoffs at Lime Rock.
This one is from the first turn at the start of the race.
ChrisFoley
This one is after the first lap, same location.
ChrisFoley
I thought this one was pretty cool.
ChrisFoley
I didn't know I had the front end stiff enough to get a wheel off the ground at 70 mph.
This was taken just after I passed the Zee that blocked me on the previous lap.
ChrisFoley
Last one. I got a lot more, but these were the best.
Eric_Shea
Z picture rules smilie_pokal.gif
morgan
Sweeeeet! smilie_pokal.gif
Eddie914
Great Photos.

I watched the Speedvision coverage of the runoffs. They surely did NOT show enough of the P-Cars. Fabulous race.

Wonderful to see you out there!

Eddie
skline
So what does NARRC mean? Not a real race car? Nice pictures. Someday I will get to do that too.
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 3 2004, 08:37 PM)
So what does NARRC mean?

Not a real race car, that's good. laugh.gif
It means North Atlantic Road Racing Championship.
For those of you who missed it the first time around the link to my in- car video is: 2004 NARRC Championship Race
Allan
What's up with posting all those cars trying to pass you?LOL biggrin.gif I saw it on SpeedWeek as well but the coverage was not what I hoped for. Nice driving!!!!
skline
Wow, I just watched that video, that is way cool, I want to play like that too. Excellent driving there Chris.
Lou W
That was great, Damn that Blue car keeps popping up biggrin.gif
What kind of speeds were you hitting?
SGB
Great driving
Great car
Great graphics, too.

Really that is an unusual, trippy look....
Do you have high res? Either of the "effected" ones would make a great poster.
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(Lou W @ Dec 3 2004, 11:59 PM)
What kind of speeds were you hitting?

Top speed at Lime Rock was about 115 that day.
Do you have high res? Either of the "effected" ones would make a great poster.

I kind of want to make my avatar into posters but I can't reprint them without paying Roz for permission.
jd74914
Nice Pics smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
reverie
It took an hour to download the video on a 56k dial-up connection, but it was worth it!
I had my morning coffee and read the newspaper, then watched the video. It was awesome! Thanks, Chris. smile.gif
ChrisFoley
OK, one more!
The yellow flag above the checker is my Porsche flag on a pole above my tow vehicle. mueba.gif
John
Damn, how low is that front air DAM? Do you bottom that thing out often? How stiff is the front of that car?

I only ask as our front DAM drags every once in a while. I think I have about 1 1/4" to 1 1/2" clearance with ours.

Nice pics.

Did you do the PhotoShop on them?
nein14-6
Chris,
Slightly off topic but do you have any more pictures of the TR3 that is running next to you in the first picture. I haven’t seen a tr3 run in production in years. BTW I really like triumphs too.
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(nein14-6 @ Dec 6 2004, 07:24 AM)
any more pictures of the TR3?

Sorry, that's the only one I have.
The owner just started running Regionals in EP. Previously he was racing in a vintage class at Regionals, until Volvo pulled the plug on their sponsorship of the historic series.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.