Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Live in or near Fresno?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
restore2seater
I need someone that is knowledgeable with all the areas of the 914 known to rust. (longs, battery tray...) Also checking the body panels for damage, previous repairs. The rest of the car (interior, engine...) is secondary to me. The main part of the inspection is for a detailed description of the condition of the body.
I have pictures, but I need a closer inspection of the frame and body panels of the car. I would like to have this done sometime within the next week or so, if possible. (11/12)
PM or Email me if you are interested or have any questions.
GWN7
That roller I sent you the info on in MI didn't work out? Sounded like a deal.
echocanyons
I'm real close PM me
bondo
Hey, I'm in Fresno all day tomorrow. If you do it tomorrow (saturday), can I tag along? smile.gif I'll be in a hotel room all day otherwise, while my wife is at CSU Fresno.
echocanyons
Tommorow is good if we can set it up.

What time is good for you Royce?
restore2seater
Kelly, sent you a PM.
bondo
I have to be back at CSU fresno by 5pm. Anytime between now and then is good for me, but don't go out of your way just so I can make it smile.gif
bondo
I'm going parts trolling at pick-n-pull now. Call me if it happens before 5 and nobody minds if I tag along. 805-440-2921
echocanyons
I still havent heard back from the seller and I was told that he may not be available this weekend.

but I'll give you a call if things change
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.