Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help ID some washers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
lsintampa
OK, aside from the obvious exhaust gaskets, what are the other three washers for?

All parts came (from PO) in one bag with no part numbers on them. Usually when I bag parts I associate them - so if I had exhaust gaskets maybe I'd put the exhaust nuts with them.

But I don't see any application for the two copper washers or the larger silver one. The two coppers are the same size.

No clue what they may be for.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Len

Click to view attachment
dangrouche
QUOTE(lsintampa @ Jul 13 2013, 07:54 AM) *

OK, aside from the obvious exhaust gaskets, what are the other three washers for?

All parts came (from PO) in one bag with no part numbers on them. Usually when I bag parts I associate them - so if I had exhaust gaskets maybe I'd put the exhaust nuts with them.

But I don't see any application for the two copper washers or the larger silver one. The two coppers are the same size.

No clue what they may be for.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Len

Click to view attachment

coppers are for the oil strainer
Bob L.
They look like crush washers, 2 for the oil strainer/drain and the silver one looks like it's for a spark plug.
lsintampa
OK thanks...

smile.gif
nathansnathan
The silver looks like it is for the oil relief valve.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.