Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - 914-6 Conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
toddisgod2
FOR SALE: I have a 1974 914 that was converted to a a six. The car has fiberglass flares and is black. The car will need a repaint and the interior needs redone. The engine has just been rebuilt with only bench time. Engine is a T motor that was rebuilt using 2.2S pistons, E cams, heads were redone with new valves and springs, pressure fed tensioners. Mount is the Rich Johnson Six mount. engine is in the car.

In addition, I have a full 911SC front end and 944 Turbo front Brakes with 914-6 rear stubs axles and flanges, 930 turbo tie rod ends, Rich Johnson Blue coil over kit. I want $10,500 for the car. Cash only (US) It is located in Houston, TX

Contact me at 713-502-4056 or worstmanassoc@gmail.comClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=398
817]Click to view attachment
mtndawg
$?
We've established the following guidelines to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- Please put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment.
JmuRiz
You must be a van halen fan. What are the engine tins made of?
Lots of goodies on there for the price.
billh1963
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Jul 19 2013, 07:13 PM) *

What are the engine tins made of?

Was wondering that myself....fiberboard? blink.gif wacko.gif
Wegeng_Haus
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Jul 19 2013, 07:25 PM) *

I've seen replacement tins kits, in unfinished FG from several sources. I can't remember who at the moment, but they are easy to find, and affordable. Dave
billh1963
QUOTE(Wegeng_Haus @ Jul 20 2013, 08:47 PM) *

QUOTE(billh1963 @ Jul 19 2013, 07:25 PM) *

I've seen replacement tins kits, in unfinished FG from several sources. I can't remember who at the moment, but they are easy to find, and affordable. Dave

You might be right.

Car has a lot of interest.... I hope someone can work a deal!
Mr.242
Interesting throttle pull on the engine shades.gif
toddisgod2
Please don't hold me accountable for the engine paint.....I bought it that way. If I kept the car that would change. But, I really want to get rid of this car it is in my way and I have a white 914 I am working on.
sean_v8_914
...what do ya think the teachers gonna look like this year?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.