Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1971 Roller - Shell - SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
BS Chairman
SOLD and transported to new home

1971 4cylinder roller for sale. Too many projects and not enough time or space.

Good hell hole, battery box replaced.

Minor rust repair done in trunk and front bumper mount area. Exterior bodywork done and shot in DP90 primer and is ready to shoot.

Underside of car should be blasted to remove minor surface rust and re-painted/undercoated. There are no rust thru, just a few places that need attention.

Take a look at the photos, A good honest solid car.

Located in the Near Detroit Suburbs

Has rear trailing arms, struts. Front and rear glass, doors are bare shells.

Car has been completely stripped, so you will need to put brake/fuel lines, vent hoses, Have some interior parts, wipers, wiring harness, switches, tail and turn lights. Early shifter and rods. Couple of boxes of misc parts. But not enough to reassemble the car. Includes all glass, windows.

No Driveline, as in no engine, trans, tinwork,

PM for more info or more detailed photos.

$1400 offer SOLD
BS Chairman
Hell hole mad.gif
BS Chairman
More photos
Back up buyer back out
Evil914
Man, if you've ever fixed one with lots of rust you'd know you would be miles ahead to start with one like this.Would save a lot of hair pulling. wacko.gif
Manavapor
Wish this was on the west coast, I would love to swap all my v8 stuff to this!
QUOTE(BS Chairman @ Jul 13 2013, 01:03 PM) *

1971 4cylinder roller for sale. Too many projects and not enough time or space.

Good hell hole, battery box replaced.

Minor rust repair done in trunk and front bumper mount area. Exterior bodywork done and shot in DP90 primer and is ready to shoot.

Underside of car should be blasted to remove minor surface rust and re-painted/undercoated. There are no rust thru, just a few places that need attention.

Take a look at the photos, A good honest solid car.

Located in the Near Detroit Suburbs

Has rear trailing arms, struts. Front and rear glass, doors are bare shells.

Car has been completely stripped, so you will need to put brake/fuel lines, vent hoses, Have some interior parts, wipers, wiring harness, switches, tail and turn lights. Early shifter and rods. Couple of boxes of misc parts. But not enough to reassemble the car. Includes all glass, windows.

No Driveline, as in no engine, trans, tinwork,

PM for more info or more detailed photos.

$1700 offer Has to go by end of month

HEY!!! I live in Taylor can you give me a call?? I'd like to get that shell instead of trying to fix my 'bent-in-the-rear' '74. I'm sending you a PM with my phone number.
BS Chairman
Had a couple of lookers, still available
BS Chairman
Few more lookers, still available
orthobiz
Gary is busy tonight so I'll post a picture and tell everyone that Kyle has bought the roller. Tom stopped by as well so we got to see pics in detail of his silver 914 restoration that was at the Parade.

Here it is:

Left to right:

Kyle, Gary, Tom and me.

IPB Image

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.