Full Version: Tribute to Lemans Roll Call
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
L8Apex
Who on this list is going? I see the following

Me (Terrance)
Brad
Chris Campbell (sp?)
Brad Roberts
We are debating on going to the tribute (unless you need help)

The very next weekend is the GrandAm race at Fontana (which is more important to the GT3RS guy we have).. who knows. A decision will be made this week on the Tribute.

B
L8Apex
Don't think we need help. I mainly want to "learn" something about enduros so I know what the hell my crew guys will be doing at the nasa 12 hour when I'm co-driving.
drew365
I'll be running with the Time Trials and watching the Tribute and the girls. mueba.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ May 21 2003, 04:43 PM)
The very next weekend is the GrandAm race at Fontana

at calif. speedway? if not where
Brad Roberts
Fontana = Cal Speedway.

Andy,

My group typically brings the girls... last year one of the Pelican guy's shot over 30 pics for the Pelican site of girls we brought to the track..

B
campbellcj
I will probably be there the WHOLE weekend, from ~7am Friday until Sunday nite. Email me directly if you might want to hook up, and I'll shoot you my cell #.

It doesn't look like I can make it to Fontana, but maybe. 3 weekends in a row away from home will be tough to pull off ($$$, LOL).
Scott Carlberg
QUOTE(L8Apex @ May 21 2003, 04:41 PM)
Who on this list is going? I see the following

Me (Terrance)
Brad
Chris Campbell (sp?)

I'm planning on going down to the POC event at Willow Springs.

Are there any Caravans being formed?

Anyone interested in sharing a room?
Mike D.
Hey Brad, Do you remember Leamon, the guy who came up with me to pick up the car from you. Several years ago, in the tribute race, he placed 6th overall and won his class in a 3.2 FI 914. He and Alex from PreTech built the car in about 20 days prior to the race. Leamon even got a late start because of an early pit to re-route oil lines from the external cooler that went bad or something. I think the race was like 4 or 6 hours back then, and not a lot of millionares participated...

Just Rambling,
Mike D.
Brad Roberts
I was there last year and spoke to Leamon. He was over at the Go kart track...

B
seanery
20 days for alex to build a car?!

I'll never believe that one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.