Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 4 birthdays today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gustl
914Timo (37)
Meredith (20)
kenpolives (38)
Alison Baker (33)

a tremendous ALL-WEEKEND-LONG-PARTY to all of you !!!
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

party.gif

birthday3.gif

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

and ... NO headache for tomorrow lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif

Gustl
Jeroen
So Mer, did you get a 914?

Happy Birthday y'all! Hope you have a nice one!

Have a couple of beer.gif beerchug.gif

Except for Mer that is... Not old enuf to get drunk.gif ,so rootbeer for her beer3.gif happy11.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
skline
Actually, it depends on what state she is in, some states the drinking age is less. But she does live here in California so it's 21. One more year. Not that I condone drinking. I never did drink and I would like to think my life is better for it. But thats just me. Party like a rock star anyway. Hapy birthday to all. That goes for Allison also. Martin and I share the same birthday, maybe we could get together next year and have a 914 party. birthday3.gif
Rusty
Happy birthday, folks!!

No comments about birthday suits... cause I don't want to encourage Timo to post. laugh.gif

-Lawrence
TheCabinetmaker
Happy birthday guys and gal.

If ya wake up with a headache tomorrow, just stay in bed till it goes away, or have a few bloddy mary's (lotsa tabasco).

Mer, I say 20 is old enough. If your responsible enough to vote, ya oughta be able to have a drink. beer.gif
seanery
Happy Birthday one and all!
wavey.gif
Allan
Happy Birthday everybody!!! boldblue.gif biggrin.gif boldblue.gif biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
have a good one mueba.gif
rick 918-S
bootyshake.gif bootyshake.gif bootyshake.gif bootyshake.gif birthday.gif line em up!
Alison Baker
Thanks everyone for the warm birthday wishes mueba.gif beer3.gif
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Dec 4 2004, 06:43 AM)

No comments about birthday suits...
-Lawrence

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (suit) to y'all beerchug.gif

There's at least 2 in this crowd that could do the suit thing mueba.gif eh? right? sureUbetcha

......b drooley.gif
SirAndy
happy b-day guys and gurls ...

party.gif
Meredith
Thanks, guys! And happy birthday to the three of you--I hope your day is fabulous.

No 914 today, but Christmas is in exactly 3 weeks. We'll see... cool_shades.gif

-Mer
Mrs. K
birthday.gif girlboing.gif jester.gif monkeydance.gif rock_band.gif birthday2.gif birthday3.gif

Happy, happy birthday to you all!
My daughter will be 16 tomorrow, so she is in good company
with birhday folks!

Lisa clap56.gif
Carl
Here's Meredith at 20.

In a recent thread, comments were made about the gifts we'd like but wouldn't get. Each year at this time I'm reminded of the remarkable gifts I've been given.

Happy Birthday, Mer. Merry Christmas to me.
Meredith
I swear, I really was happy! I just don't look it.
GWN7
Happy Birthdays beerchug.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE(Meredith @ Dec 4 2004, 06:26 PM)
I swear, I really was happy! I just don't look it.

Are you kidding?
You are adorable! smilie_pokal.gif
Happy Birthday again!

Lisa driving-girl.gif
VegasRacer
Fabulous Birthday wishes to one and all.

WOW! Four good reasons to celebrate. biggrin.gif
Everybody beerchug.gif mueba.gif rock_band.gif dance.gif girlboing.gif

IPB Image
914Timo
Just read this thread. Many thanks everybody.

But......

No comments about birthday suits... cause I don't want to encourage Timo to post. laugh.gif

Post what ?? Birtday suits ?? WTF is birthday suit ??

Sorry, but this is something I really do not understand.
Dr Evil
Birthday suit = you without clothes. The suit you were born in, skin. Nekkid. Sans threads, and such.

Happy B-day to yall (B-lated, B-cause I have been B-usy).
nebreitling
Happy Bday everyone!!!

Carl, you've now got a year exactly to teach Mer some good self-defense moves before she has to beat the guys off on the bar scene.
Meredith
I'll have you know that I keep my pepper spray within reach. Plus, when I go out I wear pointy shoes, so I can get in a good swift kick to the shins if need be.
dlo914
QUOTE(Carl @ Dec 4 2004, 05:22 PM)
Here's Meredith at 20.

In a recent thread, comments were made about the gifts we'd like but wouldn't get. Each year at this time I'm reminded of the remarkable gifts I've been given.

Happy Birthday, Mer. Merry Christmas to me.

clap56.gif what a HOTTIE!!! rolleyes.gif
dlo914
o yea HAPPY BIRTHDAY smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif !!!!
nebreitling
QUOTE(Meredith @ Dec 7 2004, 12:38 AM)
I'll have you know that I keep my pepper spray within reach. Plus, when I go out I wear pointy shoes, so I can get in a good swift kick to the shins if need be.

i didn't mean "real" self-defense (God forbid!), but pepper spray is a good thing!

aktion035.gif
914Timo
Birthday suit = you without clothes.

Ok. Thanks for explaining that. Never heard that before and no intention to post such a pics. barf.gif

But, that doesn´t mean I wouldn´t mind to see somebody do the suit thing cool_shades.gif
Meredith
QUOTE(nebreitling @ Dec 7 2004, 12:54 AM)
i didn't mean "real" self-defense (God forbid!), but pepper spray is a good thing!

aktion035.gif

I have enough sarcasm to scare off a guy--no force needed!
dlo914
ouch that sarcasm of yours is just as pointy as your heels blink.gif and a swift kick to the balls would hurt the mommy and daddy button ohmy.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.