Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Page header
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
So how long are we going to keep that picture of Peter Frampton with dark hair up on the header? Miles will always rock on. In fact, I dont think he ever stops. He is going to think it's his birthday everyday if we dont take that down. He is easily influenced.
ChrisFoley
What picture? laugh.gif
JB 914
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 4 2004, 05:17 AM)
So how long are we going to keep that picture of Peter Frampton with dark hair up on the header?

Funny, i thougt it was Hall and Oates huh.gif
Jeroen
dude, hit your refresh button... it's long gone
your computer has the image cached
skline
I have hit refresh about 10 times and it's still there. Great! Now I have the ghost of Miles on my computer and it wont go away. Hey Miles, I will be thinking of you Buddy!!
Jeroen
I just double checked... it's definately cached on your box...
Gint
Use the shift key AND the reload or refresh button. Otherwise, clear your browser cache and then reload.

Poor bastard if you can't make it go away....
skline
Well, I got home from Joe's and it's gone. It was even on his computer at his house. We both run Mozilla so maybe that was the problem. I just fired mine up when I got home and it was gone. Nothing against Miles, but it was starting to haunt me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.