Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Steel Flares & FG rockers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BKLA
$900.00 + shipping (however, id prefer a local purchaser - it's just easier biggrin.gif )

Bought these thinking I was going to use them on one of my projects. They are still in the original boxes from AA. (I have actually never opened them) Stored on a shelf in my shop.

I'm going to be thinning the herd and have a lot of stuff to cull through, so these are the first listing.

PM me if you are interested.
JRust
QUOTE(BKLA @ Jul 15 2013, 02:32 PM) *

$900.00 + shipping (however, id prefer a local purchaser - it's just easier biggrin.gif )

Bought these thinking I was going to use them on one of my projects. They are still in the original boxes from AA. (I have actually never opened them) Stored on a shelf in my shop.

I'm going to be thinning the herd and have a lot of stuff to cull through, so these are the first listing.

PM sent evilgrin.gif
ric birks
QUOTE(JRust @ Jul 15 2013, 04:22 PM) *

PM sent evilgrin.gif

Never heard back from you last week when I mentioned I was interested in these before you posted them.
mepstein
QUOTE(BKLA @ Jul 15 2013, 05:32 PM) *

Make sure you open the box. A couple went through with blems.
BKLA
QUOTE(ric birks @ Jul 15 2013, 05:32 PM) *

QUOTE(JRust @ Jul 15 2013, 04:22 PM) *

PM sent evilgrin.gif

Never heard back from you last week when I mentioned I was interested in these before you posted them.

Sent you this PM on the 11th to your WTB advert. I never heard back so I listed them today. I checked my PM's and my email spam filter after you reminded me about the PM I sent you - no responses except for your emails this afternoon.

I have a set of steel flares and FG rockers that I purchased in a group buy a few years ago. Still in the original boxes and never opened.

Don't think I'll be using them on the project I was originally considering...

If your other deal falls through, send me an email.

Brett

(Email address deleted)

I would have gladly held them for you had I known you were interested.
BKLA
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 15 2013, 06:23 PM) *

QUOTE(BKLA @ Jul 15 2013, 05:32 PM) *

Make sure you open the box. A couple went through with blems.

Thanks for the heads up. A local Buyer is coming by tomorrow so we'll open and check. I hope there's no blems!
BKLA
Sold! Local buyer (someone we all know and love biggrin.gif ) opened boxes and everything looked good. My only disappointment is the rockers did not match the photo that AA has in thier catalog. These have the square edge rocker flares, not the more rounded ones of the real GT flares that I was expecting. Buyer was happy and that is all that matters!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.