Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 911 Hub Centric Rear Hubs and 108 MM Stubs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gcrotvik
I have a set of later (78-83?) 911 hubs and stub axles for sale. They are in great condition. I am told these hubs can be used as 914/6 hubs with the included spacers. Of course, the bearing races will need to be removed (I did not want to mess with them). Also included but not shown is a set of castle nuts and washers.

Asking $100.00 + shipping.

Thanks for looking!

Greg
gcrotvik
Bump.
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Jul 16 2013, 06:51 AM) *

I am told these hubs can be used as 914/6 hubs with the included spacers. $100.00 + shipping.

Thanks for looking!

Greg

If memory is correct, it's the early hubs will fit a 914 hub as the late hubs use a larger bearing.
gcrotvik
QUOTE(396 @ Jul 18 2013, 06:45 AM) *

QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Jul 16 2013, 06:51 AM) *

I am told these hubs can be used as 914/6 hubs with the included spacers. $100.00 + shipping.

Thanks for looking!

Greg

If memory is correct, it's the early hubs will fit a 914 hub as the late hubs use a larger bearing.

I will get some measurements comparing them to a stock set of 914/6 901 hubs. On my initial inspection of these, the outer surface for the bearing race looked the same as my 901 hubs. The only difference I could see is the use of the small spacer/washer on the hub. I will post the measurements when I have them.

Greg
SLITS
AFAIR, these would require a 5 mm spacer on the hub to center the 914/4 or /6 rear caliper or you space the caliper inwards 5mm.

While the bearing is the same, the hub sits about 5 mm deeper than the /6 or /4 hub.
gcrotvik
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 18 2013, 10:12 AM) *

AFAIR, these would require a 5 mm spacer on the hub to center the 914/4 or /6 rear caliper or you space the caliper inwards 5mm.

While the bearing is the same, the hub sits about 5 mm deeper than the /6 or /4 hub.

Slits,

Thanks for the clarification. For those interested, the 5 MM spacers are on the hubs at this time. You can see them above the bearing race in pictures 3 and 6.

Thanks!

Greg
jaxdream
This is a smokin deal piratenanner.gif !!! If I didn't already have this setup I'd be all over it !! The 5mm spacers allow the use of these wheel hubs to be inserted into 914 rear bearings , put the spacer on the hub , insert into the bearing as usual , the SC bearing is 5mm wider than the 914 4 / 6 bearing and allows the stub to be cinched up giving the preload for the bearing . These should already be sold !!!

Jack
gcrotvik
Sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.