Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: >>>>>>FREE! <<<<<<<< roller tub.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
B2524
>>>>>>FREE<<<<<< 76 tub that rolls, out of the system, no paper work, solid with minor rust issues, no doors or lids. so you should be thinking TUB with SUSPENSION. no brakes that i can remember.
FREE if you come get it this week or weekend.
other wise it becomes an evil experiment with a torch.
not interested in cutting it up for repair panels, sorry.

you will need to bring at least TWO wheels as it has some of my spares on it right now. the other two wheels hold air.

PHOTO is OLD: shows parts that are no longer there. no doors, no lids, lots of other stuff is gone. >>>>>>just a tub that rolls.<<<<<<<

someone save this tub, it is worth saving. i have too many other projects, need it gone.
JeffBowlsby
Does this have the chassis wiring harness still? I am on the hunt for a '76 and am local enough to come get it.
chad newton
QUOTE(B2524 @ Jul 16 2013, 12:56 PM) *

>>>>>>FREE<<<<<< 76 tub that rolls, out of the system, no paper work, solid with minor rust issues, no doors or lids. so you should be thinking TUB with SUSPENSION. no brakes that i can remember.
FREE if you come get it this week or weekend.
other wise it becomes an evil experiment with a torch.
not interested in cutting it up for repair panels, sorry.

you will need to bring at least TWO wheels as it has some of my spares on it right now. the other two wheels hold air.

PHOTO is OLD: shows parts that are no longer there. no doors, no lids, lots of other stuff is gone. >>>>>>just a tub that rolls.<<<<<<<

someone save this tub, it is worth saving. i have too many other projects, need it gone.

You still have it? Let me know where you live I may come and get it.
B2524
wiring is still in it.

located 30 minutes south of San Jose, CA.

been busy with a house project so I didn't see these posts.

JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(B2524 @ Jul 30 2013, 07:18 AM) *

wiring is still in it.

Would you be willing to pull it and ship it to me?
B2524
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jul 30 2013, 07:35 AM) *

QUOTE(B2524 @ Jul 30 2013, 07:18 AM) *

wiring is still in it.

Would you be willing to pull it and ship it to me?

sorry i have too many other things to do.
JeffBowlsby
May I come to your place and pull it this Saturday? If so email or PM me the details. Thanks
B2524
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jul 30 2013, 02:49 PM) *

May I come to your place and pull it this Saturday? If so email or PM me the details. Thanks

Jeff,
I sent an email last week.
You can come this weekend if you want. I have no plans as of now except for a long list of honey-do stuff.
K
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(B2524 @ Aug 6 2013, 05:41 AM) *

QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jul 30 2013, 02:49 PM) *

Jeff,
I sent an email last week.
You can come this weekend if you want. I have no plans as of now except for a long list of honey-do stuff.
K

Great! I should be able to visit this Saturday afternoon... I will email you my email address... please send me yuor email as well so I can firm up the time closer to the weekend. Thanks. PS, didnt receive your previous email from last week.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.