Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 4-1 headers and mufler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dfelz
As title says, I would like to swap out my stock 1.7 SS heat exchanger header system for a more performance setup, i have no need for heating in my car! Want a complete system, from engine to exhaust tip. New or good condition used.

If it matters, engine is from a 72.

Please post reply here or send me a PM, would love pictures too.

Thanks!! beerchug.gif
barefoot
QUOTE(dfelz @ Jul 17 2013, 12:44 AM) *

As title says, I would like to swap out my stock 1.7 SS heat exchanger header system for a more performance setup, i have no need for heating in my car! Want a complete system, from engine to exhaust tip. New or good condition used.

If it matters, engine is from a 72.

Please post reply here or send me a PM, would love pictures too.

Thanks!! beerchug.gif
I have set adapted to 75-76 style shorty headers with no heat, i need heat

Click to view attachment
dfelz
Also, if you have just the muffler, like a SuperTrap or something, or any other that fits to the 4 barrel collector let me know. I may just buy the kerry hunter headers if I dont have any luck on here...

In regards to the post above:
do you have any more info, or more pics, or a price?
barefoot
QUOTE(dfelz @ Jul 17 2013, 11:20 PM) *

Also, if you have just the muffler, like a SuperTrap or something, or any other that fits to the 4 barrel collector let me know. I may just buy the kerry hunter headers if I dont have any luck on here...

In regards to the post above:
do you have any more info, or more pics, or a price?

I'd do a direct swap for your SS H/E"s These were taken off a 76 and don't need tranny mount rear support. New triangle gaskets included. here's more photos.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
dfelz
I prefer to get a 4-1 style, but thanks anyways barefoot.
dfelz
anyone have just the 4-1 headers??? i can get a muffler easily elsewhere....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.