Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The OFFICIAL DrifterJay BBQ thread!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Aaron Cox
Man, what a great turnout, great food, great company, great time. Was very cool seeing you guys again....
I had a blast.....Glad to see people wish Jay a safe trip/tour to Iraq.

Post Your pics here..... i gotta go study for finals....ill check back in on friday biggrin.gif

PS: Joe cooks the meanest food ever! rock on Joe! smilie_pokal.gif
MattR
agree.gif especially with joe's food. You know how to fill up a hungry college student!

Now both aaron and I have to get back to studying. I really have to study. I dont know about aaron though.... biggrin.gif
SLITS
YAAAAAAAAY! Fun....Fun..........Fun and boy flesh for Lisa!

And we discussedPOLITICS IN THE GARAGE.

And we were deleted!
Bruce Allert
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

we wanna see the good time beerchug.gif
anthony
pics pics pics
curtis
QUOTE(anthony @ Dec 4 2004, 05:19 PM)
pics pics pics

agree.gif
MattR
QUOTE(SLITS @ Dec 4 2004, 04:55 PM)
YAAAAAAAAY! Fun....Fun..........Fun and boy flesh for Lisa!

And we discussedPOLITICS IN THE GARAGE.

And we were deleted!

We had to send our So Cal administrator to the back room so he wouldnt censor us.

"DONT CENSOR ME" -chris from family guy
skline
Fine! Here are the pics I took today. With the exception of the rain, it was a great turnout. The food was pretty good, of course I eat there all the time. Joe cooks all the time. Lots of cars, lot of people, lots of talk and fun for all. Jared showed up late, 3 hours late, but he is young yet and he told me why he was late. I would have done the same thing. Except I would have remembered. Anyway. thank you to everyone who came out and made it what it was, thank you to Joe Buckle for hosting it and doing all the cooking. He paid for everything by the way with the exception of the $40.00 bucks I spent on condiments this morning. I hope we can do this again sometime. Here is the first picture I took this morning, it was a little after 6 AM, Joe outside in his pajamas cooking. Sorry Joe, I just had to.
skline
Next is, if you have never seen a chicken with a beer up its butt, you must try this, the Chicken came out fantastic.
d7n7master
All righty then: Here's a pic of DrifterJay's teener turnout & doooohhh one "pre-teener" - a lil' rain didn't even slow her down.
skline
Another angle, if you look close, you can see the beer can up the bottom.
skline
One of them with a new stylish 914 hat on after cooking.
skline
The crowd at the tables before the rain.
skline
Another one
skline
Out front, cars!!!
skline
Custom rain tray.
skline
3.2-6 in a 75 teener. Very nice, sounded awesome.
skline
Front trunk shot of cooler and stuff.
swood
I'm sorry I missed it. Looks like a good time fer sure. biggrin.gif

Hey Joe, I want that smoker!! boldblue.gif boldblue.gif What kind is it and where can I git one?!
skline
The gang out front, can you tell which one Slits is???
skline
Mrs. K and Toast wanted their picture together.
skline
The bobsy twins, I swear, it wasnt planned.
skline
More car talk out front.
skline
Howard and Elliot trying to figure out how to get Aarons car on the curb for a joke.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 4 2004, 06:51 PM)
Howard and Elliot trying to figure out how to get Aarons car on the curb for a joke.

i knew you old farts were up to something! laugh.gif
skline
And whats a 914 get together without a car assuming the position?
Mrs. K
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Dec 4 2004, 05:52 PM)

ohmy.gif Come on Aaron......a little respect for your elders! lol3.gif

Lisa beer.gif
skline
I saw that post Lisa, you just need to refresh more often, I see you already deleted it. Be patient.

This is Aaron with his new Mahle wheel cut up to make a clock.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Mrs. K @ Dec 4 2004, 06:53 PM)
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Dec 4 2004, 05:52 PM)

ohmy.gif Come on Aaron......a little respect for your elders! lol3.gif

Lisa beer.gif

youre right... "elderly gentlemen" wink.gif
skline
And last but not least, the Man of the hour, the guest of honor and last to show up and the last to leave. Jared (DrifterJay)
Mrs. K
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 4 2004, 05:54 PM)
I saw that post Lisa, you just need to refresh more often, I see you already deleted it. Be patient.

This is Aaron with his new Mahle wheel cut up to make a clock.

Hard to keep up with you Scott biggrin.gif

Lisa cool.gif
skline
It was just too cold for any skin shots Lisa, maybe next time.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 4 2004, 07:03 PM)

froze my balls off wearing my socal attire wacko.gif beerchug.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 4 2004, 06:03 PM)

driving-girl.gif We 914club gurls can only hope.....lol3.gif

Lisa tongue.gif
MattR
Stalin says what?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(MattR @ Dec 4 2004, 07:42 PM)
Stalin says what?

LMFAO!!!!! I nominate this for best post ever!!!!!

good one Fattr
Aaron Cox
whos who:
Mrs. K
clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif
I like it! Good job Aaron!

Lisa w00t.gif
GWN7
Looks like a good time was had by all....

Also looks like I don't have to worry about loosing any weight before the WCC05 to fit in. wink.gif laugh.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 4 2004, 05:55 PM)
And last but not least, the Man of the hour, the guest of honor and last to show up and the last to leave. Jared (DrifterJay)

OK, the guest of honor and only ONE picture???
This can't be true!

Lisa blink.gif
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Dec 4 2004, 08:07 PM)
Looks like a good time was had by all....

Also looks like I don't have to worry about loosing any weight before the WCC05 to fit in. wink.gif laugh.gif

Hey! I resemble that remark! In spite of the weather (and the fact that Slits showed up) we had a great time. The food was fantastic. We gotta think of a way to pay Joe back for his fine hospitality. "Way to go Joe"!!
Cheers, Elliot
skline
Well, he does have 2 cars that need some work on them, The transmission needs to be swapped out in the black V8 car and the engine in the red car needs to be put back together and installed. Maybe there is something there we could all help with?
JB 914
QUOTE(swood @ Dec 4 2004, 05:45 PM)

Hey Joe, I want that smoker!! boldblue.gif boldblue.gif What kind is it and where can I git one?!

Lowes. Brinkmann Pitmaster. Think its about $150-170
JB 914
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Dec 4 2004, 08:03 PM)
 The food was fantastic.  We gotta think of a way to pay Joe back for his fine hospitality.   "Way to go Joe"!!
         Cheers,   Elliot

My Evil plan Z is working......

IF I KEEP FEEDING THEM THE PORKIE PATTIES I WILL RULE THE WORLD AND CONTINUE TO GET FREE 914 ADVICE!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(joe buckle @ Dec 4 2004, 09:47 PM)
 The food was fantastic.  We gotta think of a way to pay Joe back for his fine hospitality.   "Way to go Joe"!!
         Cheers,   Elliot

IF I KEEP FEEDING THEM THE PORKIE PATTIES I WILL RULE THE WORLD AND CONTINUE TO GET FREE 914 ADVICE!!!!

you say pork? what kinda help you need chowtime.gif drooley.gif
JB 914
Seriously,

I'm glad everyone had a good time and enjoyed the food.

I did claim to be a better cook than a mechanic!!

I did not expect anything from anyone for this BBQ. I'm just glad we all had a good time.

I wish DrifterJay good luck on his tour of duty in Iraq. You will be in my prayers for a safe return without harm.

Same goes for Alex when/if your time comes to go!!
skline
QUOTE(joe buckle @ Dec 4 2004, 08:47 PM)
         Cheers,   Elliot

Now I know you inhaled too much smoke today. Get some rest buddy, you will feel better tomorrow.
Bruce Allert
smilie_pokal.gif Good job on the pics guys smilie_pokal.gif

Love these get-to-gethers. Thanks Aaron (with 2 A's) for the naming of everyone. I'd always pictured SLITS as being older n'darker since everyone makes a big deal of his being older n'dirt laugh.gif (that's what my wife says 'bout me) beer.gif I ain't alone no more clap56.gif

.....b
Lou W
Looks like everyone had fun, I wished I could have been there, but my daughter was in her Christmas parade here in Hemet. Be safe DrifterJay. cool.gif
Mr.C
I gotta try that beer chicken thing sometime. chowtime.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.