Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Help: 914 Engine SS fuel lines
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ndfrigi
oops sorry wrong place of thread. Admin please fix it. Thank you!

Hi, I've been trying to figure out how should the engine ss fuel lines installed. I tried different ways with several in and out under my car just to try how should this engine ss fuel lines should fit? I still have the AC motor in my engine and it looks like it will hinder the fuel lines (even with the heat air tunnel) connection with the tunnel and engine lines.

Thanks again to all! God Bless!

NoelClick to view attachment
Click to view attachment
JStroud
Here you go.....engine compartment

Click to view attachment

Under Car

Click to view attachment

Ya an installed picture or simple diagram from the vendor would be nice on some items......I guess they just assume everyone has installed them before, or you had one to take off, and on that note new fastners with some items would be nice poke.gif I must have placed the floor vinyl pieces 10 different ways, couldn't find any info, finally thought i had it right, glued it down, put in the carpet kit,same problem, not as bad....well turns out I was wrong..oh well, guess I'll know next time.

Hope this helps.
Jeff
euro911
Actually, the job goes a whole lot easier if you use the creeper with the wheels pointing down poke.gif
mepstein
Running the fuel lines down the tunnel was a 10 minute job with a helper in the cabin looking thru the inspection ports to make sure the lines ran correctly. I had the engine out but it can be done with the engine in.
ndfrigi
Thanks a lot Jeff! Really a big help! God bless!

biggrin.gif
QUOTE(jsconst @ Jul 20 2013, 08:20 AM) *

Here you go.....engine compartment

Click to view attachment

Under Car

Click to view attachment

Ya an installed picture or simple diagram from the vendor would be nice on some items......I guess they just assume everyone has installed them before, or you had one to take off, and on that note new fastners with some items would be nice poke.gif I must have placed the floor vinyl pieces 10 different ways, couldn't find any info, finally thought i had it right, glued it down, put in the carpet kit,same problem, not as bad....well turns out I was wrong..oh well, guess I'll know next time.

Hope this helps.
Jeff

ndfrigi
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 20 2013, 02:38 PM) *

Actually, the job goes a whole lot easier if you use the creeper with the wheels pointing down poke.gif

Thanks sir mark!
ndfrigi
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 20 2013, 03:31 PM) *

Running the fuel lines down the tunnel was a 10 minute job with a helper in the cabin looking thru the inspection ports to make sure the lines ran correctly. I had the engine out but it can be done with the engine in.

Yes I was able to insert tunnel fuel lines in 25 mins myself without help. But with the engine fuel lines it took me 1 hr in and out under car to check how should fit it. But thanks to the pictures that was shared that help me what is the correct way now.

Thanks for responding and God bless!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.