Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: thanks Drifter Jay and good luck!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
curtis
Thank you very much for what you are about to do and get back here in one piece so we can have a welcome back BBQ at Scotts place! beerchug.gif drunk.gif
Duffster
flag.gif flag.gif Be safe my brother. Your sacrifice is for the rest of us... Come back swift safe and soon!!!!!!!!!
markb
QUOTE(curtis @ Dec 4 2004, 05:36 PM)
Thank you very much for what you are about to do and get back here in one piece so we can have a welcome back BBQ at Scotts place! beerchug.gif drunk.gif

agree.gif
skline
He knows he is welcome over anytime at my place, but the BBQ's will have to be at Joe's, I just am not anywhere near the BBQ master that he is.

Jared, keep your head down and come back home to us.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 4 2004, 07:06 PM)
Jared, keep your head down and come back home to us.

jared is a really good friend. be smart, and come back safe man! wink.gif
MattR
Is joe buckle going to host the welcome back party too?

Maybe it will be warm enough for aaron to get in his party suit wacko.gif
JB 914
QUOTE(MattR @ Dec 4 2004, 06:14 PM)

Skline has agreed to wear a thong at the welcome back BBQ. And yes, i'll host it again.
skline
QUOTE(joe buckle @ Dec 4 2004, 06:19 PM)

Skline has agreed to wear a thong at the welcome back BBQ. And yes, i'll host it again.

Joe, I think you inhaled too much smoke this morning. Me? In a thong? Not in this lifetime!!! That was Howard that volunteered.
Mrs. K

lol3.gif Do I sense "boy flesh" ???

Lisa lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif
Aaron Cox
mrs k, you turned down slits' boy flesh... good thing you did! ohmy.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Dec 4 2004, 06:58 PM)
mrs k, you turned down slits' boy flesh... good thing you did! ohmy.gif

Did things get ugly after I left???? ohmy.gif
curtis
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 4 2004, 06:32 PM)

Joe, I think you inhaled too much smoke this morning. Me? In a thong? Not in this lifetime!!! That was Howard that volunteered.

I think slits was the one that said he would wear a thong! barf.gif
Mrs. K
Hey Jarod!
So sorry I had to leave before you showed up!
I will miss you and keep you in my prayers for a
safe and quick return!
Did you get my little gift?
Keep in touch kido!

Lisa flag.gif wavey.gif
IronHillRestorations
Jarod,

flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif

Thanks 914 brother, for your sacrifice. Even those of us who don't know you (beyond seeing your posts) thank you! clap56.gif

PK flag.gif
Rusty
Hang in there, bud.

Some advice: Keep your body armor near you. If ya get a chance to get one of the newer Kevlar hemets - take one, despite the fact that they have shorter coverage of the neck (you can't shoot worth a darn prone in the old helmet/new vest combo.) Keep your Wiley-Xs around all the time for the sandstorms. Listen to your sergeants, and you'll come home just fine. smile.gif

You'll have internet access, if you're going where I think you are. Drop in here, and let us know how you are and if you need anything. You said you needed mouthwash? lol2.gif

-Lawrence
JB 914
QUOTE(Mrs. K @ Dec 4 2004, 06:33 PM)

lol3.gif Do I sense "boy flesh" ???

Lisa lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif

Lisa,

i can get you access to some pictures for a nominal monthly fee happy11.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE(joe buckle @ Dec 5 2004, 12:52 PM)
QUOTE(Mrs. K @ Dec 4 2004, 06:33 PM)

lol3.gif  Do I sense "boy flesh" ???

Lisa  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:

Lisa,

i can get you access to some pictures for a nominal monthly fee happy11.gif

"I don't need no stinkin' nominal monthly fee"!

You guys get all the girl flesh posters for free,
now it is our turn!

You already get FREE rags, do you not???? idea.gif

Lisa driving-girl.gif
skline
So am I to understand the towels are not free? I knew there was a catch Joe. I just knew it. biggrin.gif
nine14cats
Take Care Jay!

Be safe. And we'll be there when you get home.

Bill and Doris P.
Allan
Jarod, I thank you for the journey you are embarking on and wish you the safest and speediest return. I'm sorry I wasn't there for the BBQ but we had planned our daughters birthday WAY too soon. I spoke to her about you and she also wishes you well. God Speed Bro!!!! smilie_pokal.gif
DrifterJay
Thank you all for your friendship, and kind words. I have never met so many good people in one place. You guys have left a great impression on me, your undying desire to help me when I needed help, as well as everybody else, has shown me that is no "ordinary" group of people. Hopefully I can serve my time over there honorably, and do my job well. I will return.
aircooledboy
A genuine thank you for your service brother. pray.gif

If Rusty is right and you are in a spot where you have internet access, keep us up to date. If you get in a jam and you need something, let us know. If this crew can get you a running TIV in short order, getting some sunglasses or a stripper shipped to Basra should be a piece of cake. w00t.gif

Keep your head down, you will be in all our prayers.
Mrs. K
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 5 2004, 02:28 PM)
So am I to understand the towels are not free? I knew there was a catch Joe. I just knew it.  :D

ohmy.gif And what exactly do you think the catch is, Scott? idea.gif

Lisa lol3.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE(DrifterJay @ Dec 5 2004, 03:49 PM)
Thank you all for your friendship, and kind words.  I have never met so many good people in one place.  You guys have left a great impression on me, your undying desire to help me when I needed help, as well as everybody else, has shown me that is no "ordinary" group of people.  Hopefully I can serve my time over there honorably, and do my job well.  I will return.

smilie_pokal.gif
Amen to that Jared!
God speed!

Lisa flag.gif
SLITS
In anticipation of Jared's safe return and Lisa's lust, Slits has already purchased a "homecoming outfit". The thought should keep you awake to avoid all danger and return safe. biggrin.gif

IPB Image
skline
OK, I give up, what is it???? Slits, do you wear these often?? Please do not pose in this for us as we will have night mares for the next 7 years.
SLITS
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 6 2004, 10:35 AM)
OK, I give up, what is it???? Slits, do you wear these often?? Please do not pose in this for us as we will have night mares for the next 7 years.

Yea right Scott................you've never seen one before lol2.gif ..............uh, the check's in the mail.
Mrs. K
QUOTE(SLITS @ Dec 6 2004, 10:17 AM)
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 6 2004, 10:35 AM)

Yea right Scott................you've never seen one before lol2.gif ..............uh, the check's in the mail.

ohmy.gif I don't think he has seen one that large before....or on a man! Nor would he want to!!!! icon8.gif

Lisa cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.