Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS- 944 Aluminum Spare 15x5.5 One or set of 4
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hwgunner
I have several Porsche 944 Aluminum spares for sale. These are 15x5.5 and very light. They have not been modified yet to get rid of the second valve stem but I can have that done at an extra cost if you like. I have a guy but just have not done it yet. They will then need to be cleaned up and coated with something. You can powder coat or anodize, your choice. Again I can do that for you if you like but it will cost extra. I have attached a stock picture so you can see what they are like. Let me know if you are interested. They are $250 each or Best offer or $800 for a set of 4 (prety firm on that but hit me up if you must). Both plus shipping (+tax in CA). BTW, the tires are all shot and will need to be removed. I will do that at no charge before they are shipped.

Stock photo: beerchug.gif
Click to view attachment
Mark Henry
This is a good price! Perfect for an outlaw 356.
JmuRiz
I agree, if I could only convince my wife that they are as cool as I think they are...

If there was a way to put stock 356 hubcaps on them, I'd be able to sell her on them, but I don't know of a way to do that.
hwgunner
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Jul 22 2013, 07:05 AM) *

I agree, if I could only convince my wife that they are as cool as I think they are...

If there was a way to put stock 356 hubcaps on them, I'd be able to sell her on them, but I don't know of a way to do that.

JB Weld!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.