Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got married
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
chunger
smlove2.gif hello,

sorry I haven't been checking in at the forum too much lately. . . got myself married smile.gif it was nice seeing mueller and jen at the ceremony. . . even though it was the day before SSI event.

Now, all I have to do is finish a house and then, I can put the V8 car together.

-'Chung
72Signal914
CONGRADULATIONS!!!! beer.gif beerchug.gif
Aaron Cox
why are they holding flowers? they should be holding needle bearings, lifters, some brembo calipers etc..... biggrin.gif

congrats! :sweet:
Dave Cawdrey
Right On!

The force from the Darkside grows stronger... tongue.gif

ar15.gif fighting19.gif
GWN7
congrats beerchug.gif
Alexlitov
Congrats :loveletter:
seanery
uhhh, does she have a sister? biggrin.gif

Congrats!
Jenny
Yes, congrats! How was Victoria? The wedding was beautiful! :flower:

Let's see who gets their car going first!! Ready? Begin! tongue.gif

Jen
Bleyseng
Congrats!!! You went to Victoria, BC?? Nice place, eh?
They even have a little Chinatown that the locals are soo proud of. The DimSum is excellent!
Who are all the people in the pic?Can you name em?
Geoff
Gint
Congrats man! beerchug.gif
KaptKaos
Congrats.

Now it would be really cool if y'all did an old style Le Mans start, ran to your cars and raced to the reception.

- Joe
SirAndy
ahhhh, freshly married! i know how that feels smile.gif

congrats, you look better witout a suit tho ...
Andy
campbellcj
Congrats!

I'm coming up on #13 (years, that is) myself...18 years since we first hooked up in college. :sweet: Where the hell did all those years go? confused24.gif
EdwardBlume
Nice picture! Congratulations! May your decades together be filled with peace, joy, and happiness.

Get her started autocrossing the 914 as soon as possible. smile.gif
krk
Hey, I"ll add my Congrats as well! clap56.gif But pay attention -- time flys when you're having fun. tongue.gif

kim.
Brad Roberts
Congrats Chung !! Sorry I couldnt make it to the wedding.. I had my hands full the day before the swap meet.

Who are all those "Chinese" guys standing next top you ?? Are you Chinese ?? I must have overlooked that fact.. LOL clap56.gif

I have been busy putting the "914 workspace" together up here at SSI. Its going very well. I look forward to working with you on the V8 project (if you let me..lol)

B
Scott Carlberg
Congrats on your wedding day!

How does your new wife like it when you say things like this:

"got myself married". LOL

Best of Luck to the two of you.
Jeroen
Hey man, congrats!!!
You'll regret it for the rest of your life, but still, congrats biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
Scott S
Good for you! Congrats! beerchug.gif

Who is the brides maid second from the left? VERY cute girl.... wub.gif
Mueller
Thanks for the invite 'Chung

The wedding was nice....food was good as well....

Glad Jenny was able to be my "date"...my wife bailed on me to go to LA with her sister...the only person I knew at the wedding was 'Chung....

Hey Scott,
Seemed like more single women there than single guys...the odds should have been good for someone not married smile.gif
fuch toy
QUOTE(72Signal914 @ May 21 2003, 05:42 PM)
CONGRADULATIONS!!!! beer.gif  :beer2:

Mike....how did ya imbed the jpeg in the signature line?

Oh yeah....congrats on the wedding....
Qarl
Who's the bald-headed bridesmaid standing next to the lady in the white dress? wub.gif

Nice pic... thanks for sharing and congratulations.
chunger
Haa haa. . .

Thanks for the responses. . .the wedding couldn't have gone better. Yes, she does have sisters, and yes, they're in the picture, but they don't look related. . . and one's getting married in June, and the other one is 18. . .. (HANDS OFF!)

From left to right. . . (Jess (rahime's college friend), Dana (nother college friend), Lauren (youngest sister), Ashley (middle sister), Rahime, me, Jimmy (College friend), Peitao (big brother who's getting married this weekend), Peter Wahba (Ze egyptian friend), and George (college roommate).

I'm jumpy about getting my car done. . . picked up a contract job also to get a bit more cash for it smile.gif $30 an hour doing fill-in audio at a church isn't bad. My friend upped and moved to Sacramento.

Soon, I shall have to give Brad a call. I don't want to fill up the shop unless I know I have the resources and parts to throw the thing together rather quickly.

-'Chung
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.