Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: photo shop help please
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sean_v8_914
could someone please change to black the roof, rockers, LE spoiler and valance. I am curious about the look.

maybe even do one with the vinyl sail panel
Mike Bellis
Quick & Dirty

Click to view attachment
Mike Bellis
More

Click to view attachment

Mike Bellis
I like the black rockers and bumpers best
sean_v8_914
thanks
i think original would have been green sail and bumpers with black rockers, roof and valances
rick 918-S
QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ Jul 22 2013, 08:15 AM) *

thanks
i think original would have been green sail and bumpers with black rockers, roof and valances

agree.gif Love wub.gif that color! drooley.gif
Drums66
.....Cool ride!!(coordination)
bye1.gif
BajaXJ92
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Jul 21 2013, 07:35 PM) *

This looks so much better with the green broken up a bit. wub.gif
nathansnathan
I played around with it in the visualizer. I added a bunch of versions to the gallery. I think it needs a black bumper and a negative stripe, works, too.
Click to view attachment
R8CERX
You guys are insane with all the tools everyone has in this community....it is amazing the way everyone supports each other!

Cool I say!!!

aktion035.gif
Chris H.
The black rockers and spoilers would look great Sean! Chrome bumpers would really set that paint off. Polished paddles on the rims would be killer as well. Looks nice with the black ones too though!
KELTY360
Black rockers and valances with green bumpers and sail would be the bomb! I love body color bumpers, it stretches the car out.
balljoint
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Jul 22 2013, 11:33 PM) *

Black rockers and valances with green bumpers and sail would be the bomb! I love body color bumpers, it stretches the car out.

agree.gif
Mike Bellis
hjkl

Click to view attachment
sean_v8_914
dude, you put my name on the plate! thats just tool cool.
wes
Just wondering, can someone photoshop mine back together so I can go for a rid as it's a beautiful day !
sean_v8_914
you can borrow one of mine. i have 9 sweet 914s. not a single scratch or dent on any of them. they are all green but im OK with that
naro914
QUOTE(wes @ Jul 24 2013, 01:08 PM) *

Just wondering, can someone photoshop mine back together so I can go for a rid as it's a beautiful day !

lol-2.gif
I was thinking the same thing! Can someone photoshop Papa Smurfs engine back together so i can go racing?
7TPorsh
Get one of those 3d printers and just print one out!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.