Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Webber IDF jets
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dfelz
I came to discover a few minor discrepancies within my jet parts this past weekend and am now looking for parts (non Chinese ones!) I can get them at aircooled.net, but they are $6 bucks a pop, so figured i would check the board first to see if any of you folks have some extras laying around.

Looking for:
- idle jet 47.5 or 50, qty: 4 if you are supplying the 47.5's and 3 if you are supplying the 50's

-main jet: 2 of either a 110 or 115, AND 4 150s

Let me know what you have and your pricing, I am fine with used as long as they are in solid condition, please provide pictures if used. Would also like to know where you purchased them so i know they are not Chinese pieces of crap (if you remember)

Thanks!! beerchug.gif
monkeyboy
Minor discrepancies... blink.gif av-943.gif
'73-914kid
let me look through all the idles and mains we went through on my dads corvette, i may have some for you
dfelz
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Jul 22 2013, 05:54 PM) *

let me look through all the idles and mains we went through on my dads corvette, i may have some for you

Shweeet! thanks
euro911
I'll look in my pile too (Redlines). I may have some of the mains you listed popcorn[1].gif

OT- Have my sway bar arms completed their road test ?poke.gif
dfelz
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 23 2013, 12:19 AM) *

I'll look in my pile too (Redlines). I may have some of the mains you listed popcorn[1].gif

OT- Have my sway bar arms completed their road test ?poke.gif

Yes, and as I understand, Ethan has enjoyed them! I will pick them up from him later this week ( poke.gif Ethan, I'll text you to see when you'll be around)

Mark, do you want me to throw them in the mail after i get them...? dont know when I'll be in your area next, but PM me your location and ill see if i can get out there.

thanks for looking through your jets pile too!
monkeyboy
If you give them to me, I can make sure Mark gets them.

I can send my dad on a lunch mission. He asked how Mark was doing the other day.
dfelz
Oh perfect! Ya ill give them to you this weekend to pass along!
Trekkor
I have this:

IPB Image

$250 shipped!

KT
euro911
What's up Trek? ... did you go FI?
euro911
QUOTE(monkeyboy @ Jul 23 2013, 09:41 AM) *
If you give them to me, I can make sure Mark gets them.

I can send my dad on a lunch mission. He asked how Mark was doing the other day.
No rush on them ... not planning to rebuild the front suspension until winter, but if your pops wants to come on down, that's cool. He'll probably like to see my brother's [American] cars confused24.gif

If you let me know ahead of time what day it will happen, I'll also let Bill Phipps know.
monkeyboy
Sweet. I will let you know as soon as I have your parts to deliver.
dfelz
still looking, i dont need 150 mains anymore, i actually need 120s (i thought my vents were bigger), so if you have any spares let me know! thanks!
dfelz
QUOTE(Trekkor @ Jul 23 2013, 01:18 PM) *

I have this:

IPB Image

$250 shipped!

KT

KT, forgot to get back to you, sorry. If you would be willing to sell me those four 125 mains i see in your stash that would be awesome!... let me know, thanks
Trekkor
If you just need one set of jets, why not just buy them new from Pierce Manifold?

I'd like to sell my stash complete.
( consignment sale for owner )

KT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.