Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT! Pissed at other drivers?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
http://www.roadragecards.com/
skline
I had thought about making a set of those cards, Mostly the blinker one and slower traffice keep right. My favorite line to scream out the window is "Blinkers broke??" I actually followed someone once and told them they need to take their car in for service right away. When they asked why, I told them their blinkers were not working. The language from some people..........
Dr Evil
$19.99, for what!? Anyone could come up with those comments, and print them out on a computer. If you are mad enough to buy one of those for that price, that is funny.
I remember seeing one with Mickey Mouse on it giving the bird asking for the idiot that parked so close to the adjacent car to "please leave a fucking can opener next time so I can get into my car."

Most of those signs would get you shot around my neighborhood. Especially the "what are you looking at?" one. Folks in the ghetto love to stare down drivers when they drive through.
skline
I think they should make one like that to say (In Joey's New York voice) "How you doin?" For some of the more pleasant to look at drivers. smile.gif
Dr Evil
Or one like this shirt, but on a sign:
scotty914
thats just wrong... funny but wrong
Bruce Allert
You'd need to carry backup using those laugh.gif

those are funnier than sh-h-t-t-t-t

....b
jfort
I drive 100 miles a day on I-75 to and from Findlay OH/Toledo OH. I NEED THESE CARDS, especially the "get out of the fast lane" one. I wish they lit up with a battery so I could use them at night. Thanks, Qarl.
Air_Cooled_Nut
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Dec 5 2004, 12:18 PM)
I remember seeing one with Mickey Mouse on it giving the bird asking for the idiot that parked so close to the adjacent car to "please leave a fucking can opener next time so I can get into my car."

I have those in my air-cooled dub happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.