Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1974 1.8 liter SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
LotusJoe
For Sale 1974 1.8 liter almost all original car. Fresh paint in proper Porsche red. New interior, New carpet. This does not have a speck of rust. I’m listing this for my racing buddy because he is computer challenged. He bought this car about 5 years ago. It is completely bone stock and unmolested. He sold the car about 3 months ago. The car got hit in the left front fender. The insurance company totaled the car. So he bought it back from the insurance company and had the fender repaired. We don’t understand why the insurance company would do this as the damages was relatively minor. No frame damage what so ever. He had it fixed at the body shop that had done the re-spray. Unfortunately the car now has a salvage title. But as you can see from the pictures the car is all back together and ready to go. If your looking for a car that needs nothing, this is it. You would be hard pressed to find a car this original and unmolested. And did mention it is completely rust FREE. I would encourage those that are interested to come by and inspect and drive the car. It is located in Southern California. My buddy is a member here on the forum but only a lurker. He has been servicing Porsche, Mercedes and BMWs for 25 plus years and races a very nice 914. He is asking $8,500.
Here is a link to a bunch of pictures.
http://www.rvarner.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=1011

IPB Image

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
LotusJoe
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
orthobiz
PM Sent

Paul
orthobiz
On September 27, this will be MINE!!!

Paul
orthobiz
I leave one week from today...

Getting psyched!!!!

Paul
orthobiz
Leaving tomorrow, driving back on Friday...

Paul
billh1963
Have a safe trip. We expect lots of pictures!
orthobiz
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Sep 26 2013, 06:27 AM) *

Have a safe trip. We expect lots of pictures!

Here's the thread:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=220720

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.