I know ,
Tall order
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(Dave Davidson @ Jul 23 2013, 06:54 PM) *

Looking for a new never installed set .
av-943.gif
I know ,
Tall order

I have not seen a new set of visors available ever, in 15 years following 914s.

These are available - a new mirror and these are excellent. $300./set

backcove
Dibs on these. If Dave doesn't want them, I'm interested. I'll send you a PM.
914runnow
QUOTE(Dave Davidson @ Jul 23 2013, 05:54 PM) *

av-943.gif
I know ,
Tall order

As Bowlsby said..maybe more re the time..
I >did< get a new one back in 95??
driver side from Porsche .....145.00?? I think..
anyway the exterior material was not a smooth grain type..
more of a 'Elephant Ear' type...I kept it as one day to argue
with a concour judge....
Bowlsby'z look nice!!!
michael7810
Is there a website that we can enter a part number to determine if the part is still available from Porsche? Or am I dreaming and next to nothing is available?
Russ
hey,
I have a pair if you still need em...

They are from a 1970.

Click to view attachment

asking price $100 + shipping

Thanks,
Russ
Russ
QUOTE(Russ @ Jul 25 2013, 08:42 PM) *

hey,
I have a pair if you still need em...

They are from a 1970.

Click to view attachment

asking price $100 + shipping

Thanks,
Russ

another photo...
Dave Davidson
Hey Jeff

Sold !

Pm sent
Dave Davidson
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jul 24 2013, 06:10 AM) *

QUOTE(Dave Davidson @ Jul 23 2013, 06:54 PM) *

av-943.gif
I know ,
Tall order

I have not seen a new set of visors available ever, in 15 years following 914s.

These are available - a new mirror and these are excellent. $300./set

Jeff s parts

smoke.gif
backcove
Looks like I'm still looking. smile.gif Nice visors are rare finds.
sean_v8_914
Jeff's are teh nicest 914 visors i've ever seen
backcove
Well worth the price.
Dave Davidson
QUOTE(backcove @ Jul 27 2013, 10:01 AM) *

Well worth the price.

ar15.gif WTF. sawzall-smiley.gif

Jeff sends me a pm saying .
Let's do a trade .
Motor fr the visors plus a peace of cash .

100 my way plus visors .
Still a great deal ..
Get a pm this morn
Saying he has reconsidered , and that the visors are now not for sale .

300 is in no way a great deal for a set of nice sun shades shades.gif
It's
Dollar !

Ok Jeff , if that the way u play

I'm just sayen. .
What ever !

Yeh
Unfortunate ly
No longer am asking
For the
shades.gif

P
A
S
S

JeffBowlsby
Hi Dave Davidson, my name is Jeff Bowlsby and I like 914s. It is the name my parents gave me, you can Google my name and you will find out a lot about me. I use my real name here and everywhere because I am a transparent person, have always tried to do right by people and have nothing to hide. Enough 914 owners here know me, know my passion for the 914, have broken bread with me and will speak to my character and integrity, and I have no worries.

The visors I offered you Dave Davidson are genuine, the real deal, good luck finding another set this nice at any price. You, Dave Davidson show up here a few days ago as a Lurker with 0 posts looking for parts. That only means you are new here and have never ventured outside the Classifieds. Welcome the 914world Dave Davidson, we would love to see your car, meet you in person and get to know you better. We want you to participate here and join in the 914 fun. Really. Honestly. No worries to this point.

I float the idea of exchanging my visors and $ for the core engine that you, Dave Davidson, also advertised. You Dave Davidson, send me a PM and mention “…my name is Rick McCarthy
Dave D is my stage name.” Dave Davidson does not exist! Game changer for me.

In America, we can choose who and who not, and under what circumstances to do business. I simply choose not to do business with you Dave Davidson, because you do not exist. We had no deal, no agreement of any kind, no handshake, no funds were promised or exchanged, and no harm was done. I have never met you, and don’t know you. I am not mad at you, it just didn’t work out this time because you were not who you said you were. All of a sudden the Dave Davidson I have been communicating with, simply vaporized. Now I am not going to give my hard earned cash or unobtanium 914 parts to vapor-man. Who is this other guy Rick? Does he really live in Davenport, or is that fake too? What about this engine, is it a real 2.0L 914 engine or is it a bus engine, or a 1.7L bored out or??? All of a sudden nothing about Dave Davidson, or Rick or whoever you really might be or say or has to offer can be trusted. That’s why I respectfully decline to do business with the ‘stage name’ I knew as Dave Davidson.

I suggest that Dave Davidson not post here anymore. How can someone who does not exist post anything anyways? unsure.gif

Going forward, Rick McCarthy, on the leap of faith that Rick McCarthy is your real name, open a new account here using your real name and participate in the garage forum and join us in local 914 events. Let us get to know the real you and see your 914 and interact with you. Then you can start building confidence with us and selling us parts. We want you to participate here and join in the 914 fun. Really. Honestly. Just trust us by using your real name, which only benefits you more by letting us build trust in you. Using a fake screen name does nothing to foster trusting relationships. 914 people have always been more important than these cars.

Peace.
gcrotvik
Love it! Thank's for having a pair and calling it as you see it.

Greg
backcove
I'm still interested in buying them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.