Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Leftover 914 parts cheep
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mike T
Here is a grab bag of 914 parts left over from my 914 projects. Maybe somebody can use this stuff. I really don't know the worth of anything. I just want to pass it on to someone that can use it rather than scrap it.

The parts are all out of 1975 914's cuz that's all I ever owned. Unless somebody did some swappin'

Mike T
Steve Snyder
I'll take the fuel pump mount! PM sent.
bdstone914
I will take the clutch pulley bracket assembly.

PM me as to payment details.

Bruce
Wolfgang
Is the upper center "$10 for set" for the engine mounting bar? (Have 914 2L to put in a replica Speedster - so unsure what they look like. If so I'll take them. Is the distributor for FI or is it without FI points? Looking for one without the points. THXs.
gcrotvik
I will take the brake bias unit.

Greg
Mike T
QUOTE(Wolfgang @ Jul 24 2013, 06:18 PM) *

Is the upper center "$10 for set" for the engine mounting bar? (Have 914 2L to put in a replica Speedster - so unsure what they look like. If so I'll take them. Is the distributor for FI or is it without FI points? Looking for one without the points. THXs.

Pretty sure those are rear transaxle mounts.

But... I could be wrong... It's been a while since I took them off...

Somebody correct me if'n I'm wrong.

Mike T
Mike T
I found some more goodies.

Mike TClick to view attachment
Wolfgang
Thxs Mike - that rings a bell and fits. I'll pass on them.
Mike T
Holy Cow. You guys are great. The only thing left is the Stub axles and the cooling duct thingy. Maybe somebody will get that for free... beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.