Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alright Y'all
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ripper911
You may have noticed me posting more and being helpful. I have decided that I should use my time at AA to the advantage of the world, therefore when parts questions come up and I can supply numbers or pictures I will do so.
I am by no means an expert, but I do work around these cars everyday.

Also, consider me available if you have questions about orders placed or if you need parts. I'll be here to help. Consider me as direct customer service for world members, as I am the one who pulls the parts to send out and would like to ensure that y'all are getting what you need.

I know that others that have worked at AA have reached out to the membership in a similar fashion over the years. I have been a member here far longer that I've worked at AA, so I'm on your side. beerchug.gif

iblt

mepstein
Has George authorized a customer service department?
carr914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 25 2013, 10:13 AM) *

Has George authorized a customer service department?

laugh.gif king.gif

Click to view attachment

McMark
It's IBTL =P

poke.gif
Steve
I thought it was ibtl (in before the lock)?
May the force be with you in your endeavors!!
Steve
You beat me!!
balljoint
In actual point of fact, the local 914WORLD vernacular has long since altered that particular acronym.

ILBT is, by far, the preferred substitution on this BBS.

smile.gif

And as far as it goes, it looks to me as though our friend ripper is only clearly stating his willingness to provide assistance to the community at large. Whether or not he is being encouraged to do this by his employer, it seems to me, at worst, to be a passive attempt to garner a little good will.

Oh and good luck in that contest in the sandbox! thumb3d.gif
jaxdream
It's been my experience that some help is better than none , YMMV....

Jack
ripper911
I have been encouraged to offer my services in the past, but I haven't as of yet.
I just figured It would be good if I can do my part to get people what they need or answering questions and such. Feel free to PM me if you have issues or parts that you need.

QUOTE(balljoint @ Jul 25 2013, 10:40 AM) *

dry.gif

I will demonstrate the versatility of the contestant when I get home, expect a video.
Rand
ILBT too, but I think he said he's a blt.....

IPB Image
balljoint
QUOTE(ripper911 @ Jul 25 2013, 11:10 AM) *

dry.gif

confused24.gif Wut? It was a simple statement of fact.

I will demonstrate the versatility of the contestant when I get home, expect a video.

laugh.gif Oh no! pinch.gif
BajaXJ92
QUOTE(balljoint @ Jul 25 2013, 11:17 AM) *

dry.gif

confused24.gif Wut? It was a simple statement of fact.

laugh.gif Oh no! pinch.gif

No, Dave.

This could get interesting.

Especially if he makes a smoothie out of George. biggrin.gif
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(ripper911 @ Jul 25 2013, 08:36 AM) *

Consider me as direct customer service for world members, as I am the one who pulls the parts to send out and would like to ensure that y'all are getting what you need.

Did you pull the stock front anti-sway bar parts for the order I just received?
How many more do you have?

Nice to get the drop links with the arms at no extra charge. The prices are steep enough already. blink.gif
However, I would have liked the specially shaped washers and bolts with the arms too. I'll have to fudge it now.
Also, the mounts had been hammered on by some goon at one point.

Or were the drop links thrown in due to the other deficiencies?
stugray

It means "I Like Big Titties"

As for AA, I used them years (25) ago and had no issues......
Back before there was this "internet thingy" their catalog & a phone conversation was as close as you could get to realtime help with a 914.

Stu
jim_hoyland
Good jesture smile.gif When Bob Coker worked there at AA I got really good information and assistance.
Woody
QUOTE(ripper911 @ Jul 25 2013, 08:36 AM) *

You may have noticed me posting more and being helpful. I have decided that I should use my time at AA to the advantage of the world, therefore when parts questions come up and I can supply numbers or pictures I will do so.
I am by no means an expert, but I do work around these cars everyday.

Also, consider me available if you have questions about orders placed or if you need parts. I'll be here to help. Consider me as direct customer service for world members, as I am the one who pulls the parts to send out and would like to ensure that y'all are getting what you need.

I know that others that have worked at AA have reached out to the membership in a similar fashion over the years. I have been a member here far longer that I've worked at AA, so I'm on your side. beerchug.gif

iblt

Good gesture on you buddy and I wish you good luck. I will be needing some stuff here pretty soon and I will keep you in mind. beerchug.gif
914itis
The numbers must be dropping at AA bootyshake.gif
carr914
King George rules over his employees like a Nigerian WarLord!
dale73914
Any offer is a good offer to me.

They have given me good service and as an international customer , I only get one shot at getting the order right.

I got a good deal on a front targa / a pillar rubber from the run they did a while ago too.

no complaints from me.

Cheers

Dale

SLITS
Your enthusiasm is sparkling. I just hope it doesn't get beaten out of you by the follies of the other employees or management. One bad apple can spoil the whole bushel.

Ya'll have a good day!
PanelBilly
I think this is great. I want several sources for parts and vendors who compete with customer service and not just $. If I'm buying a used part I want someone who will personally vouch for the condition and stand behind what they say.

Good work! Nice to hear an employee make the effort to improve the business where they earn a living.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.