Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who is Randy B in Michigan???
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TJB/914
I just looked at AA web site on their 914 Flares. They have a Randy B in Michigan installing Flares on his teener. If your out there Randy let us MI guys know where your located. We need a flare car in our group.
Bleyseng
Its a cool article and I am looking at robbing a 7/11 for the extra cash to pay for them.
Link- http://www.autoatlanta.com/Life/gt.html

Geoff
rick 918-S
Bad link....
Part Pricer
You guys in Michigan have all the fun. Check out this from the AA board.

The Doctor
I will actually be driving through Atlanta next week bring back a couple of 914s. Do you stock the flares at your facility? Or, are they made to order?

Dr. 914
we have them in stock yes. We made a run of 150 of them and have sets immediately available. Please make sure however that you have a set on hold with the sales department as we are now storing them at Tim's place up in Michigan and only have a few sets here

Now, who is Tim? confused24.gif

And, can you believe that Dr. 914 is answering questions from The Doctor? laugh.gif
driver66
can i ask what they cost? roughly all 4
TJB/914
Mr. Heery
Who is Tim?? & Who is Randy B??
We may have a stoolie in our group, undercover snip we need to investigate. Could it be the BS Chairman (Gary) sellling flares on the side??
This is serious stuff.
Tom, a confused MI Teener.
Bleyseng
I think they cost $950 for the set. The link works now. I thought AA was having them made by a high quality metal fab shop. I cant see any reason they are being stored in MI.

Geoff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.