Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 914 Raised Spindles
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tweet
Got these on a trade from Shuie, a couple of months back. But I'm not going to use them, got a whole setup from Bruce Stone. I want to move them. Don't really know what they are worth. Need pricing advice, or make me an offer. Box they come in said they were about 23 pounds. What you see in the pictures, is what's included. They were modified. Looks like they may lower the car by 1.25-1.5 inches (eyeball).
shuie
good seller/trader.

These are actually stock 914 Boge housings with raised spindles. They came off of my '71 914. They will lower the car a good bit so the 1.5"-2" estimate is right on.
bdstone914
QUOTE(shuie @ Jul 25 2013, 05:00 PM) *

good seller/trader.

These are actually stock 914 Boge housings with raised spindles. They came off of my '71 914. They will lower the car a good bit so the 1.5"-2" estimate is right on.

Are they pinch bolt or wedge pin type?
71 stock is pinch bolt but I can not see a gap at the bottom.
Value is in the drop spindle work and paint. Maybe $ 150 to someone who wants a bolt on drop spindle set of struts.
Bruce
shuie
Pinch bolt, 3" ears
bdstone914
QUOTE(shuie @ Jul 26 2013, 07:21 PM) *

Pinch bolt, 3" ears

So those only work with early calipers and non hub centric rotors used on cars up to mid 72.
Bruce
tweet
bump
tweet
bump
Mestoll914
Is this modification possible on the 73 model year parts?
tradisrad
PM Sent.
tweet
QUOTE(tradisrad @ Sep 23 2013, 10:06 PM) *

PM Sent.

pm replied to
tweet
QUOTE(tradisrad @ Sep 23 2013, 10:06 PM) *

PM Sent.

not sure if it is compatible
tweet
SOLD
McMark
Glad someone scooped them up. I've been resisting for awhile now since I don't really need them. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.