Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sad Day here...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Engman
I could not bring myself to comment on the loss of Zois's dog at the time he posted it. My sypathies for your loss Mike. My border collie and friend of 10 years was sick. He passed away yesterday and we buried him today.
Suposedly, he was my sons dog, who is away at college. In reality he was really my dog and a longtime friend. He was no doubt the smartest dog I have ever had in the family. He will be missed.

M
curtis
I am really sorry to hear that...I have a four year old brindle boxer and that dog is my son! I can not imagine life without him! I would be lost in a sea of depression with out him.
gregrobbins
Your right, hard day Mark, sorry for you and family. I have had a few of them too. Part of getting older.

It is hard when a friend dies: human or pet. Did a funeral yesterday for a friend. I had know Bob for over 22 years.
MattR
sad.gif

Sorry for your loss.
morgan
Had to put mind down one month ago today. She live four years longer then the vets said she would. That made it harder. May bailey live long some where elese
JM
Bruce Allert
What a bummer. So sorry for you. This time of year no less makes it harder still. Lost our Corgi a few weeks ago. He was 13 losing his battle with cancer.....

....b
Qarl
sad.gif
Carl
I'm sorry for your loss.

sad.gif
watsonrx13
Sorry for your loss, it's always hard when you lose a family member..... sad.gif
VegasRacer
My deepest regrets.
seanery
Sorry to hear it Mark.
Those things are a lot harder to take than most folks ever know. sad.gif
scooter311
sad.gif

I'm sorry for you as well

I was very sad when our shepard had to be put down - he came from an abusive household as a pup and was beaten, and it took endless attention and comforting before he would accept us as a family. I worked with him the most, and he bonded with me more than anyone else. I'm still heartbroken, and it was years ago.
I love animals, I like to believe they have a soul and can be happier somewhere chasing birds or cats or mice or whatever makes them happy.

( dunno about insects though )
Gint
Sorry to hear this news Mark.
GaroldShaffer
sad.gif
Rusty
Please accept my condolences. sad.gif
Root_Werks
sad.gif Sorry to hear about it Mike, hang in there. Loosing friends and family is never easy. My wife and I attended two funerals last week. One for my cousin and one for her uncle. It was a rather sad week.

sad.gif My condolences.
davep
Count us as sharing your loss. As breeders, the joy of whelping a new litter is tempered with the reality that not all make it. A couple of our older dogs are causing us concern now.

Dave & Betty
Joe Bob
Yeah, it still hurts. I never had a dog growing up, just cats that dissapear....it's rough. I have three other mutts and they take away SOME of the pain but not all.

My best to you and your family on YOUR loss....
morph
I am sorry for your loss, its unfortunate that a person has only a short 10-15 years with their pets before they get old.

HIEDI
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.