Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Slow Motion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
Wow..took a few mins to load. My end or the site?
biosurfer1
Pretty low for me too...wonder if Andy is fighting more hackers?smile.gif
TheCabinetmaker
914world is always the slowest loading website for me. Sometimes it won't load at all when the rest of my forums are just fine.
Rockaria
This site is always zippy for me. Usually no problems.

From the main page:

"Most users ever online was 2,583 on Jul 26 2013, 07:42 AM"

Still a lot of users online now. Maybe its an old time DOS attack... Or nothing is getting done in the world today while everyone has realized 914s are the best... drunk.gif
toolguy
Way, Way slower than normal. . I've noticed this for about a week at different times, then it clears up but today it's been slow for over 2 hours for me.. WTF.gif
ripper911
QUOTE(toolguy @ Jul 26 2013, 12:02 PM) *

Way, Way slower than normal. . I've noticed this for about a week at different times, then it clears up but today it's been slow for over 2 hours for me.. WTF.gif

agree.gif
balljoint
It happens every time SirAndy plugs in his curling iron.
URY914
Slo fur me 2
r_towle
its fine, you are all imagining things.
Drums66
....The website idea.gif
bye1.gif popcorn[1].gif
Steve Snyder
QUOTE(Rockaria @ Jul 26 2013, 11:59 AM) *

This site is always zippy for me. Usually no problems.

From the main page:

"Most users ever online was 2,583 on Jul 26 2013, 07:42 AM"

Still a lot of users online now. Maybe its an old time DOS attack... Or nothing is getting done in the world today while everyone has realized 914s are the best... drunk.gif

Yes, the high number of "guests" suggests that Sir Andy is busy beating back the unclean hordes... though I can't imagine what said hordes are hoping to gain. blink.gif
jimkelly
I am glad you had the balls to ask - slow as hell for me

popcorn[1].gif

QUOTE(toolguy @ Jul 26 2013, 09:02 AM) *

JawjaPorsche
Definitely slower today.
Porschef
Si, muy despassio.
confused24.gif WTF.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.