Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vanouver, WA/ Portland, OR Residents
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dave Cawdrey
Vanagon

I'm trying to get down there, but the wife is "less than excited". Mostly cause the color. I like it confused24.gif

If you got time, go see, drive, poke, shake, smell, etc... Gimme the low down. See if its worth the drive.

I have a phone #, so... LMK rolleyes.gif
Aaron Cox
eww.....chocolate brown? my dad had a Jaguar XKE that color.... icon8.gif
_
Dave Cawdrey
Earth-y...

Perfect for us NW Granola's wink.gif
Aaron Cox
whats the low down on cost? and how is the wheel chair fund and the wheechair fitting progress? icon14.gif
boxstr
Hey Korijo have you checked these out ? www.wheelchairs.com, bounders they look pretty cool with the ejection type seat .
Send me the Vanagon info.
CCLINVANLAND
ChrisReale
QUOTE(acox914 @ May 21 2003, 07:50 PM)
eww.....chocolate brown? my dad had a Jaguar XKE that color.... icon8.gif
_

Same color as Elijah's diapers laugh.gif
Dave Cawdrey
QUOTE(boxstr @ May 21 2003, 06:59 PM)
Hey Korijo have you checked these out ? www.wheelchairs.com, bounders they look pretty cool with the ejection type seat .
Send me the Vanagon info.
CCLINVANLAND

The one ordered is similar to the Recaro seat one. Mine has already been ordered. I havent heard of delivery date, yet.

The sellers name is Dave. # is 360-666-3484. I think hes in Battle Ground?? Is that far?
boxstr
I suppose you want to add those big ass gold wheels tongue.gif
I will call Dave and see when and where. I'll let you know, not far.
CCLIN(_VVV_)LAND
Dave Cawdrey
QUOTE(boxstr @ May 21 2003, 08:33 PM)
CCLIN(_VVV_)LAND

Nah, them are for the teener... Or bug... Or both tongue.gif

Thanks a bunch pray.gif
Dave Cawdrey
QUOTE(boxstr @ May 21 2003, 08:33 PM)
CCLIN(_VVV_)LAND

Craig,

You get a chance to check her out? 26 hrs. left in the auction...
boxstr
Sunday at 11 am. Auction is over a 8 pm. What do you want me to look for specifically?? They have receipts for recent work.
CCLINVANAGONLAND
Dave Cawdrey
QUOTE(boxstr @ May 24 2003, 06:21 PM)
Sunday at 11 am. Auction is over a 8 pm. What do you want me to look for specifically?? They have receipts for recent work.
CCLINVANAGONLAND

Just look for cancer (longs, pan, etc.) Also, check the sunroof operation. Maybe take her for a spin confused24.gif

Can you take extra pics? Thanks, dude.

Brad, how do we do this? I mean, if the condition is acceptable... PM me cool_shades.gif
boxstr
K, just got back from Battleground Wash. Pass Pass Pass. Nasty looking ,would not get out of its own way slow, don't even bother.Sunroof had been siliconed shut,looks like repairs in front and repainted,nasty wet carpet,seats were all mismatched.
Good luck in your search.
CCLININDY500LAND
Dave Cawdrey
QUOTE(boxstr @ May 25 2003, 11:16 AM)
K, just got back from Battleground Wash. Pass Pass Pass. Nasty looking ,would not get out of its own way slow, don't even bother.Sunroof had been siliconed shut,looks like repairs in front and repainted,nasty wet carpet,seats were all mismatched.
Good luck in your search.
CCLININDY500LAND

pray.gif THANK YOU, Craig.
Sorry to make you travel...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.