Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: working VDO quartz zeit clock
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
toddb67
Up for grabs is a genuine VDO quartz zeit clock. I hooked it up to 12 volts and verified that it does indeed work and keep time. The only thing wrong with it is the adjustment knob broke off. Let me know if you are interested. I'm asking $100. Thanks, Todd.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
bdstone914
That appears to be a 52mm clock from a VW Scirrocco. Correct me if I am wrong. Just did not want some one to think it was a console gauge.

Bruce
toddb67
Bruce, I think you are right. I assumed it was for a 914 since it came in a stash of parts from my last 914. Does anybody want it for $40? I know it won't be totally correct for a 914 but most people wouldn't know.
bdstone914
QUOTE(toddb67 @ Jul 28 2013, 09:28 PM) *

Bruce, I think you are right. I assumed it was for a 914 since it came in a stash of parts from my last 914. Does anybody want it for $40? I know it won't be totally correct for a 914 but most people wouldn't know.

I know North Hollywood Speedometer service pays $30 for them not working as cores.
Maybe you can get a better price on thesamba from a VW guy.
Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.