Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Gall Bladder Update
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
Ultrasound showed no sign of gall stones. mueba.gif

It DID however reveal that I have a moderate hiatal hernia... unsure.gif

I dont' know much about them, but I know my grandmother had a severe hiatal hernia.

So, I will see what my doctor wants to do about it.

Thanks for everyone's concern on my gall bladder thread last week.
aircooledboy
But did the rabbit die?

lol2.gif lol2.gif w00t.gif rocking nana.gif beerchug.gif
Qarl
Yes... the rabit died...

And I'm having twins!
SpecialK
Hiatal Hernia....got one myself. Pretty much the top part of your stomach poking up through your diaphram. I ended up with an ulcerated esophagus because of it and have to take Nexium forever. Definitely don't do any eating for at least a couple of hours before you go to bed.
skline
QUOTE(Special_K @ Dec 6 2004, 04:33 PM)
Hiatal Hernia....got one myself. Pretty much the top part of your stomach poking up through your diaphram. I ended up with an ulcerated esophagus because of it and have to take Nexium forever. Definitely don't do any eating for at least a couple of hours before you go to bed.

agree.gif Ditto, I had the exact same thing when they pulled my gaul bladder out. I too am on Nexium for life because of it. It makes it nice having doctor clients, I get the Nexium from them as samples. I have not had to pay for it yet. I just need to keep my clients happy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.