Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:Dual Weber 40's with linkage, Front & Rear Brake Calipers off a 72
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JRust
AA fiberglass GT rockers from a group buy a couple years ago(Brand new never mounted & in the original box) $150 plus shipping Sale Pending

Fiberglass GT Flares-Full set front & rears (not sure who manufactured them) $250 plus shipping Sale Pending

Front Brake Calipers $100 (working only pulled for 5 lug conversion) shipped CONUS

Rear Brake Calipers $100 (Same as above) Shipped CONUS

Aftermarket (dukes of Hazzard style) Wheels $200 plus shipping

Dual Weber 40idf's with Linkage, Air cleaners (rebuilt 4 months ago but been sitting on the car not in use, It was outside but covered. Could use another quick clean) Includes a box with a spare set of webers for parts. $450 shipped CONUS
speed metal army
Those wheels make me want to make a 914 replica of the badass general lee! Oh god,someone photoshop it!
GLWS beerchug.gif
euro911
I actually like those wheels.

Dukes of Hazard, eh? ... are those 'General' tires? rolleyes.gif
chad newton
Check your pm box. Interested in gt flares/ rockers.
wes
PM sent, next in line for the GT rockers
chad newton
Let me know. We can work something out.
JRust
QUOTE(wes @ Jul 31 2013, 05:22 PM) *

PM sent, next in line for the GT rockers

Sorry Wes. Sold to Chad!

Bump for the calipers & wheels biggrin.gif
euro911
Jamie, what's the back spacing and offset on those wheels?

( * ) If the wheels with 195/65-15 tires don't rub on the rear fenders, I'm interested.

I have to get up to WA state to bring back a Honda Mini Trail before winter sets in. If the wheels fit my needs ( * ) ... and are still available then, I could stop and grab them on the way home idea.gif
JRust
QUOTE(euro911 @ Aug 2 2013, 10:29 PM) *

Jamie, what's the back spacing and offset on those wheels?

( * ) If the wheels with 195/65-15 tires don't rub on the rear fenders, I'm interested.

I have to get up to WA state to bring back a Honda Mini Trail before winter sets in. If the wheels fit my needs ( * ) ... and are still available then, I could stop and grab them on the way home idea.gif

Offset isn't great. I think it's 3 1/2 so it will take a narrow tire. I think they are 165/60's or something like that. They fit on mine just fine but I wouldn't personally run them even if I was staying 4-lug
euro911
Yeah, in the RF pic, they look like they'd be a little tight dry.gif

Click to view attachment

Probably good for a bug, then.

Thanks for info, Jaime.
JRust
icon_bump.gif Flares & Rockers are sold. Everything else still available. Always open to offers biggrin.gif
chad newton
QUOTE(JRust @ Aug 14 2013, 09:10 PM) *

icon_bump.gif Flares & Rockers are sold. Everything else still available. Always open to offers biggrin.gif

Sent u a pm, just checking on status and a tracking #.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.