Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help me find a place to mount my AEM A/F gauge
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
computers4kids
I have a ghetty dash with ac with no console. I want to incorporate my AEM A/F gauge so it doesn't look just like a bolt on. Ideas? My gauges already have other gauges built into them ie oil pressure,water temp, alternator etc....pretty full. However the 911 clock could be adapted, although it's pretty big. What do you think?

The A/F gauge comes with silver or black face plates and rings. It would be cool to have a large face made so the gauge looks built in to the clock housing.
JmuRiz
Clock space works for me.
Other than that, your interior looks great!
I like the custom coco mats for the sub.
billh1963
Nice interior!
StratPlayer
Mount it in the A pillar
monkeyboy
Enlarge the cigarette lighter hole.
Rand
The air controls and the stereo are taking up way too much space! tongue.gif
Someone said clock.... I'm half blind in one eye. Is that part of the getty dash? If so, I agree.
Rand
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ Jul 29 2013, 11:39 AM) *

Mount it in the A pillar

No! That's so ricer.
Java2570
I was thinking the cigarette lighter area would be good as well.....
computers4kids
Here is a couple of pics I found from the 911 crowd. Thanks for the ideas. Clock and cigarette hole is the best so far.
Drums66
QUOTE(Rand @ Jul 29 2013, 01:48 PM) *

Someone said clock.... I'm half blind in one eye. Is that part of the getty dash? If so, I agree.

......All the way to the "right" Rand!.....don't tap it with your cane? poke.gif
really "cool" dash
bye1.gif
Mike Bellis
I use one of these. I built a bracket from the ash tray mounting screws. My mount won't work But you could...

IPB Image

...Velcro it to the dash... hide.gif

It's also a volt meter and turbo timer.
speed metal army
love that interior! Nice stuff.
bulitt
Beautiful interior ! smilie_pokal.gif
computers4kids
Well, I got my 911 clock converted to a A/F gauge...time to put it in. piratenanner.gif
Elliot Cannon
That interior is so nice, you could just about put it anywhere. first.gif
stugray
If you had gotten the Innovate model, you could look at the AFR on your iPhone (assuming you have an iPhone) and log all the data.

I think most people only look at it when tuning, and logging the data would be even more useful than displaying it while driving.

NICE Dash however. I wouldnt want to mess it up.

Stu
iamchappy
i mounted mine on my pillar with the boost gauge, not as refined but sportier.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.