Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ebay 914-8 "how to" book
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
i love porsche
i was just looking at this aution here...if you look at the pictures this guys got at the bottom, one of those cars is the guy's who sells all his parts with his girlfriends parts, and the black one down there isnt even an 8, the owner of that posts on another board, its a 2.7 i think, anywho...i just thought it was werid with the pics he was using

and who would buy that when they have the board here!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=42607
Root_Werks
Interesting. idea.gif
neo914-6
He is a member here under the same ID, you can search if you like. Yes I recognize pics from eBay auctions. They are just examples. Nothing wrong with offering his detailed experience and nicely formatted.
Believe it or not, not everyone who owns a 914 is a member of this board and knows how to tap into the knowledge pool. biggrin.gif
Felix
Bigbohr
Well, according to his feedback they seem to sell ...
Good for him ... some extra money to buy more V8 pieces.
But where is the fun if you can't figure it all out yourselve? huh.gif
Carlitos Way
If I was looking to convert... I'd definitely buy it... it's nice to have a little guidance rather than having to figure it all out.
neo914-6
agree.gif
If you are going to spend the thousands of dollars and hundreds hours on the conversion what's $50 investment? Use any and all means to save $. All the converters sell manuals and videos for $50-150...
But where is the fun if you can't figure it all out yourselve?

True but if you can avoid some of the costly pitfalls you'll have more fun. biggrin.gif
Felix
Joe Bob
Well....if one of those pics was of MY car and was used w/o my permission....I wouldn't be happy.
neo914-6
Well....if one of those pics was of MY car and was used w/o my permission....I wouldn't be happy.
agree.gif
There's actually an eBay rule about it...
Felix
Mueller
that's Ed D. selling those....interesting idea...needs to have some pages done up in pdfs for people to see what they are getting....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.