Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who's flared Irish Green do I always see on Google Images?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RazorbackFan78
Sooooo I always see this green teener on Google Images and I've even seen a few people pasting the pic into St Paty's day threads. But with all my forum stalking, I haven't figured out who owns it yet.

I'm hoping to learn more details about this car. The Flare style, suspension setup, wheel-tire size combination etc....I'll be starting my build in October and this is the EXACT LOOK I want to achieve with my 73' (with different paint).

It's like KFC and I'm jones'n for the secret recipe! stirthepot.gif

Appreciate your help dudes and dudettes

IPB Image
Cairo94507
That is Irish Green, a factory color and the flairs are standard GT flairs and they are available from George at AA and others for around $1K for all 4. Please do not consider anything but metal flairs. That is a beautiful car. Good luck.
VaccaRabite
IIRC, that car is no more.
It crashed a couple (5, 7?) years ago.

And, yeah. It was a beautiful car.
Zach
SirAndy
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Jul 29 2013, 11:53 AM) *
IIRC, that car is no more.
It crashed a couple (5, 7?) years ago.

And, yeah. It was a beautiful car.

I remember that too. There was at least one thread with the owner asking questions about potentially repairing the car.
sad.gif
Woodside914
Wow!! That is gorgeous!

Sorry to hear it's not around any longer....
ConeDodger
Doctor owned it, his kid crashed it. Why my keys are in a key lock box... sad.gif
brp986s
Pretty sure I recall seeing pics of repairs underway. The doc frequents/ed pelican.
RazorbackFan78
Oh wow that's unfortunate. Hope everyone was okay.
I'll start scouring the forum for suspension ideas. I'm gonna assume this car was riding on an adjustable setup. Also looks like the wheels are wider than stock or were pushed out aways. And are the rear wheels shorter than the fronts or is it just me? So many questions biggrin.gif
speed metal army
Yep! Always coveted this car.. It looks perfect as far as stance,etc. L smile.gif agree.gif ove dem!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.