Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1974 Porsche 914- 1.8 L; Reduced price: $5500 or OBO
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
robrob
914...found this one in storage . This is my 4th 914 and is by far the most solid and problem free of them all. Very..very good shape inside and out. I am the 3rd owner. 2nd owner was a lady that had this car for about 20 years always garaged and maintenenced. Family made her stop driving because of her age. (every 914 has a story) Everything works in this car...everything electric and mechanical. Very little rust.... 1.8 engine.. GOOD acceleration .Porsche aluminum rims w/ excellent tires.Interior is in great shape.Shifts smooth...Paint job pretty good....would repaint at some point but not really necessary. This 914 is the type/condition most are looking for. $6,500.00
Email for any question or specific pictures.
Also Thanks to all the guys in 914 World for help and great conversations. Love these cars!!
Slick914
Email sent.
robrob
Car is still for sale. Message me if interested.

Thanks
robrob
More pictures
robrob
Car still for sale. Message me if interested.
robrob
Reduced price on this car now: $5500. Thats $1400 off the original asking price. Call for details.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.