Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: a 914 bra
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
chikenfajita
hello, when i bought my 914 it came with a bra. i never put it on. does anyone have a pic of a 914 wearing one?
thanks type.gif
dlo914
drooley.gif mmm bra-less 14'ers...that's so liberating rolleyes.gif
McMark
Bra's can often lead to worn paint from flapping while driving and can also cause rust because of trapped water. Can you tell I don't support the use of them? biggrin.gif
scruz914
Being a child of the 60's, I don't wear one. :mgw:
anthony
A bra shouldn't flap. If it does you got the wrong one. Water shouldn't be an issue since you're not supposed to use it in the wet. And a bra should only be put on a clean/waxed car.
Mark Henry
What is a used one worth???
I have one and I've been thinking of selling it. (I hate them too)

Wolf bra with Porsche embosed in it, pretty good shape and it fits...well...like a bra...It's OK I guess.

They would be good for towing a teen, but I drive my 914. driving.gif
Root_Werks
I have a bra sitting in my garage. I usually just give them away. The one I have is pretty nice. Any one wants it, pay shipping and it's yours. Otherwise it will sit until I trip over it one too many times. Then it gets tossed. ohmy.gif
charlesmac
My first 914 wore a bra. I used it until i got tired of taking it off every time i had to get gas. It's much easier to get to things with it off. cool_shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.