Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Air Fuel Gauge kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jesiv
I am trying to get my FI dialed in and thing about getting an air fuel gauge so I have something to measure. I was thing about a plx product Plx d6 gauge Anyone have experience with this product or recommend a different product. At 199 seems reasonable

Regards

James
Bills914-4
QUOTE(jesiv @ Aug 3 2013, 02:58 PM) *

I am trying to get my FI dialed in and thing about getting an air fuel gauge so I have something to measure. I was thing about a plx product Plx d6 gauge Anyone have experience with this product or recommend a different product. At 199 seems reasonable

Regards

James

I'm running the D6 gage , I already had plx module , came with my CB F.I. system Quicktune , what I liked about D6 is it plugged into the plx module , that I already had hooked up, I needed an extension wire jack 15ft. ( radioshack ) it comes with a
10ft. jack . my plx is mounted in the rear trunk passgerside ,D6 gage is mounted on
windshieldpiller , long dstance biggrin.gif , I really like the gage ,the touch is kinda cool smile.gif ,
I hope this helps Bill D.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
jesiv
Do you have pics of your install? How you ran the wiring? Thanks for the help

Regards

James
tornik550
I had a innovate lc1 and wasn't very happy. I replaced with an AEM setup and have been extremely happy. I have not had any issue to date. It has functioned accurately and reliably for me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.