Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Look what I picked up today.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914itis
It's an original 914-6 going into the flared car this winter.
Click to view attachment

If you guys have these things laying around, I will need the following:

1- I have a 911 oil cooler that needs modification
2- engine bar
3-0il tank
4-heat exchangers and muffler

Let me know what you have.
rick 918-S
nice score!
914itis
Thanks
Spoke
Nice!

It looks to be in good exterior condition. Do you know the history of this engine? How long has it sat since last being run?
rmital
Don from Massachusetts might have most of the stuff you need (the guy we see at Hershey every year with the white van filled with parts)
mepstein
I was wondering when you were going to go six. You probably want headers, heat exchangers are very $$$. Lot's of big and small parts needed to complete the conversion. Good luck.
914itis
QUOTE(Spoke @ Aug 7 2013, 10:17 PM) *

Nice!

It looks to be in good exterior condition. Do you know the history of this engine? How long has it sat since last being run?

According to the seller it was running last in April , it was rebuilt before he purchased it, he auto crossed it a few times put about 3000 miles on it then decided to go bigger, 3.2
It is in excellent shape. No leaks!
914itis
QUOTE(mepstein @ Aug 7 2013, 10:29 PM) *

I was wondering when you were going to go six. You probably want headers, heat exchangers are very $$$. Lot's of big and small parts needed to complete the conversion. Good luck.

Thanks Mark, I will try to contact him. Do you happen to have his screen name here ?
Edit : that was for Ray.

BTW I contacted Rory before making the deal, he advised me and pointing me to the right directions.
Luke M
If you're in the market for a set of 914-6 heat exchangers I have a set.
Pm me if you're interested.

Rory know his stuff too... beerchug.gif
Socalandy
Very cool!!! I have to ask for all the -6 owners looking for their matching engine... Whats the engine number??

Thanks
bulitt
injunmort
nice score paul
914itis
QUOTE(injunmort @ Aug 8 2013, 01:40 PM) *

nice score paul

Mort, I will test drive it to your place when I am done.
nolift914
congrats beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.