Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pics of "The Green Machine"...new to me 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
this is how it came home from Marks place:
Mueller
picture with it "ghetto-ised" ..rims and tires cost 3X of what the car cost wink.gif
Mueller
it has a salvage title due to a slight mishap with a deer...doh !!!!

front fender and top of windshield
Ctrout
What wheels are those? They remind me of Boxster wheels but in a 4 bolt pattern. Where did you get them?
Mueller
the wheels are Revolution Wheels (see vendor section)

17*7 with 205/45's...car needs to be lowered some to make it look better....they fit under stock fenders with no problems if you stick to 205's for tires
Jeroen
you need to sell the 964, it looks waaaaay outta place biggrin.gif
Mueller
you need to sell the 964, it looks waaaaay outta place

white car will be gone soon, or so I hope...someones going to get a nice chassis...full cage, needle bearings all 4 corners, new Koni Yellows all 4 corners, Tarett 25mm front swaybar bar, Tarett monoballs on the front shock towers, SS brake lines, new rear wheel bearings, 180# springs for the rear....
Engman
Nice ---- love the new rims! Now go drive it!

M
rick 918-S
clap56.gif Nice car!
chunger
Hmm. . . sounds like the white car is perfect to just put a fuel injected V8 in w/ 930 transmission and go driving smile.gif
DJsRepS
Ive got a little green machine daily driver in Fl. Mine has alot more ugly built in.
seanery
is that MarkD's deer killer?
brant
Mike,

not trying to pry into personal stuff...
but why are you gettting rid of the white car?
(it is soo cool and coming along nicely)

brant
Mueller
Hey 'Chung....make an offer...heck, I can even store it for you (outside, but covered)...might even take payments from you smile.gif

Brant...no problem...just came to terms with myself that right now in my life I'd never be able to build and finish the white car exactly the way I want to...it was going to take a lot more time and money to get it "perfect"...and then would it ever be??? I think I was also trying to be too "different", with the motor conversion, the fancy FI and ignition.....right now I just want something that I know works, that I know I can just call up a shop or look on-line and purchase if I need to fix it......I'll save the "exotic" and R&D stuff for some other time smile.gif
brant
that totally makes sense...
I see no problem with that.

I think its a really great looking car and it will be EXTREMELY great that you will be on the road soon.

brant
Jeroen
You're this close and now you're pulling the plug?
That's sad... Understandable, but sad...

What ya asking for the white car?
McMark
QUOTE(seanery @ Dec 8 2004, 07:28 AM)
is that MarkD's deer killer?

Yyyyyyyyyyyup. biggrin.gif
RustyWa
QUOTE(Mueller @ Dec 8 2004, 08:16 AM)
.....right now I just want something that I know works, that I know I can just call up a shop or look on-line and purchase if I need to fix it......

Not trying to be to much of a smart ass but, wasn't the white car exactly like you describe when you got it?? wacko.gif blink.gif wink.gif
Mueller
QUOTE(RustyWa @ Dec 8 2004, 01:09 PM)
QUOTE(Mueller @ Dec 8 2004, 08:16 AM)
.....right now I just want something that I know works, that I know I can just call up a shop or look on-line and purchase if I need to fix it......

Not trying to be to much of a smart ass but, wasn't the white car exactly like you describe when you got it?? wacko.gif blink.gif wink.gif

yes it was...then I got this "bright" idea to try to make it extra special and turn it into a "race" car........too many fumes in the garage and wishful thinking smile.gif

I have no budget or even the desire to race or auto-x every darn weekend, let someone else have the car and go down that path.....

I could easily throw a stock motor into the white car and drive it, but if I can sell it and recoup my money, I'll be happy...worse case is I take off the "good" parts and sell it as a bare chassis with a cage...

they probebly have medication for people like me, but so far no luck in finding it, hahahaha
Mueller
the white car is sold.....well at least verbally, once I see the cash, it'll be confirmed smile.gif

now to try and not spend all of it on the green car, hahahaha
Mueller
yep....the VR6 is for sale as well...it'll fit and work, it's just not in the cards for me at this time....
sixnotfour
Keep the Green Machine thread going , dont let the 964 steer you away. Enjoyed your conversion progress. Fun stuff
Im sure youll come up with something else creative.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.