Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Recent Build
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spaceshuttle
1970 V6 4.3 with a 930 gearboxClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
doug_b_928
I bet that's a ton of fun! What color is it? Very nice!
doug_b_928
When I replied your attachments were included. I didn't click quote. Anyway, I edited my post to delete the attachments from it. Now it appears, at least on my computer, as though the attachments are gone. Just wanted you to be aware of this in case the system somehow deleted your attachments. If so, sorry and please re-attach.
jimkelly
why 4.3? and what HP is it producing?

I personally like the way a 4.3 leaves open space in the engine compartment but there have been issues reported about balance issues with a 4.3?

are you running 930 inverted or did you have it machined to run right side up?

jim
spaceshuttle
QUOTE(jimkelly @ Aug 8 2013, 01:56 PM) *

why 4.3? and what HP is it producing?

I personally like the way a 4.3 leaves open space in the engine compartment but there have been issues reported about balance issues with a 4.3?

are you running 930 inverted or did you have it machined to run right side up?

jim

Went 4.3 because I had an opportunity to buy a really nice set up at a great price. Forged everything and Brodix aluminum heads. Should make 350 plus. the 930 was flipped and I have installed Renegade's cable shifter setup Have had the car for several years and finally got around to finishing it. Steel Flairs. And yes there is a little move around room in the engine bay. Since it's a track car, I was not so concerned with the vibration issues. I have not had it at the track yet but it is screaming around he block. biggrin.gif
spaceshuttle
QUOTE(doug_b_928 @ Aug 8 2013, 01:49 PM) *

I bet that's a ton of fun! What color is it? Very nice!

Not sure on the exact color. Saw it on a car at my paint guy and said "that's it".
I call it Bud Light blue.
spaceshuttle
QUOTE(doug_b_928 @ Aug 8 2013, 01:52 PM) *

When I replied your attachments were included. I didn't click quote. Anyway, I edited my post to delete the attachments from it. Now it appears, at least on my computer, as though the attachments are gone. Just wanted you to be aware of this in case the system somehow deleted your attachments. If so, sorry and please re-attach.

WTF.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.