Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: only in Hollywood
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sean_v8_914
custom with a "Q" because its questionable at best
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/3982906289.html

whiskey, tango foxtrot, over.
Krieger
It probably seemed like a good idea to time...
Mike Bellis
Ugly as fuck...

But is says "turbo"... lol-2.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image
sean_v8_914
looks like a lot of effort went into this exotic
sean_v8_914
and the transaxle is red!
Mike Bellis
$3000 930 axles?

i decided to sell my porsche v8 conversion, this car runs grt, it is fully finished and turn key ready, it runs like a bat out of hell, it is a blast to drive, i only joyride it on weekends, the car is legal and has new plate tags i just put them on yesterday, all lights and gauges work as they should including the reverse light, i will try to list as much as i can, but ill probably just cover the bigger items, the front brakes are the big reds with the larger 93o full floater rotors, also new steel braided lines through out, they stop on a dime the way they should, and has the larger 19mm master, which is new along with the blue fluid also. the front suspension is 911 sc, with the aluminum cross bar,handles grt. the motor is a 350 sbc, that runs really good, low miles on motor and has alot of edelbrock pieces like the carb, intake manifold, valve covers etc, and mallory distributor, and powder coated headers with dynomax mufflers coming out the back to infinity chrome tips, they sound grt, the conversion kit is a renegade hybrids which includes a new clutch and pressure plate the biggest and the baddest, cost over 3k for that, the trans is working and shifting good, it is a 901 sideshift, that has been freshened up and has had new seals, and parts replaced, the rear axles are custom 930 full floater axles that cost over 3k also, and these will never break. the wheels are the super turbo wheels deep dish and tires in the rear are 305 35 18, thats alot of rubber back there. spent over 3k on those, the car has a 935 body kit that cost over 8k to install, the paint is nice it just has a couple of scratches not much. the rear has nice adjustable rear coilovers also, the car has carbon fiber accents and porsche name on side that look cool, the car was built with chrome , anodized, or aluminum. there is no rust anywhere, there is also new brass bushings on pedal kit area and interior is new including carpet, seats, dash, door panels, etc. it has racing seat belts and stock belts, also, the car has push start ign, so you turn toggle switch, turn key to on and then hit the push start it works grt, it also has a high output starter, the doors are shaved and they open with remote and has safety features in case you leave your keys inside, all gauges work, i sent my rpm to n hollywood speedo si it would work with mallory distr, it also has extra vdo gauges for temp, oil, and volts, has kenwood stereo with usb and headphone jack, sounds grt, the cooling system consists of a big aluminum radiator, with the continental mark v111 pull fan works grt, its hooked up to sensors on intake that turn the fan on when needed, im sure im forgetting alot of stuff but you get the idea, i also will consider trades for another cool car or project plus cash, and or let me know what you have, i like alot of stuff, for any questions you can call me or text at 818-***-**** ray,
sean_v8_914
check it out now
the funk so brother
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/custom-pors...e#ht_479wt_1186
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ Aug 9 2013, 08:13 AM) *

Looks like he stole Sir Andy's camera...
Mike Bellis
VIN belongs to Type47 here... hide.gif
Woodside914
get the VIN to find out what it used to be....poor thing gave up it's life for that!? sawzall-smiley.gif

76-914
Not my cup of tea but "to each his own". He probably would not like my conversion. lol-2.gif Someone forward this to Ron (Slits). I know he's been looking for something like this.
Java2570
barf.gif

Everytime I see someone spending money to do a conversion like this, I always wonder why not spend the money on a real 911? blink.gif
Jonathan Livesay
Is this the answer to the question "how do you make a 914 look like a Fiero"?
'73-914kid
"Yo dawg, it's got a turrrrbbbbooooo"

That thing took a nose dive off the WTF were you thinking tree and hit every branch on the way down... Who comes up with this shit?
Chris H.
Andy is going to hate the front wheel spacing. A lot.
Jonathan Livesay
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Aug 9 2013, 09:11 AM) *

"Yo dawg, it's got a turrrrbbbbooooo"

That thing took a nose dive off the WTF were you thinking tree and hit every branch on the way down... Who comes up with this shit?

Well it does have Turbo wheels, "Super Turbo" in fact.
I should get one of those for my actual turbo (Subaru) 914:

IPB Image
PanelBilly
Sometimes I feel guilty because I'm changing my /4 to a /6. Seeing this car makes me feel like a purist
Tom_T
Fugly! icon8.gif
Maltese Falcon
Sean , it's in n (North ) Hollywood aka NoHo....thankfully just over the hill from our beloved Hollyweird.
I normally don't see "Shock+ Awe" confused24.gif cars like these on this side of the hills.
Lots of pro-street Novas Camaros and Chevelles cruising Sunset and Hollywood Blvd lately.
Can you bring one of your 914s to my 9-14 meet in Hollywood in September?
Marty
JmuRiz
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Aug 9 2013, 07:24 AM) *

VIN belongs to Type47 here... hide.gif

He just reports VINs he sees for sale online etc.
biosurfer1
QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ Aug 9 2013, 08:08 AM) *

looks like a lot of effort went into this exotic

That's the crazy thing about some of these body kits, there probably WAS a ton effort to design and manufacture them, plus to put them on the car and paint, etc. I have respect for the process, just not the outcome. icon8.gif
BKLA
Most of us, in one form or another, have tweaked our 914s. Critiques are opinions, and everyone has one ( some have two biggrin.gif )

The design of the bodywork is not my cup o' tea, but I respect the amount of money and effort expended.

The beauty of the 914 is (was?) its affordable adaptability.
Socalandy
QUOTE(Krieger @ Aug 9 2013, 08:00 AM) *

It probably seemed like a good idea to time...

Back when Miami Vice was still running lol-2.gif Holy mother of massive flares
914Sixer
What scares the hell out of me is all the metal missing from the rear trunk area. One brace running between the towers? Whoa !
euro911
QUOTE(Jonathan Livesay @ Aug 9 2013, 08:41 AM) *
Is this the answer to the question "how do you make a 914 look like a Fiero"
...or an X-19 blink.gif
pete000
If only the rear tires were a bit wider !

lol-2.gif
chad newton
I would love to take that thing to the track and destroy it. F!!! Yeah. V8 power.smile.gif
Drums66
.....X19,fix it again Tony happy11.gif
bye1.gif
Jonathan Livesay
QUOTE(euro911 @ Aug 10 2013, 12:24 PM) *

QUOTE(Jonathan Livesay @ Aug 9 2013, 08:41 AM) *
Is this the answer to the question "how do you make a 914 look like a Fiero"
...or an X-19 blink.gif

Yup, either way. I went with the Fiero because to me it is uglier than the Fiat.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.