Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pebble Beach, Historics, ect... Anybody going?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ferg
I'm flying in Wednesday. Can't wait, always a fun time.

Anybody else going? I have a few friends that have cars entered in both Pebble Beach and at the track for the Historics.
Woodside914
Oh man, I wish....I used to attend those back in the 80's & 90's...some incredibly nice cars!

http://www.seemonterey.com/events/sporting/concours/

biosurfer1
Ya, I'll be there. Parents have a house in Aptos just down the highway so no excuses. I'll probably check out the Mecum auction, lots of nice Porsche's are VW's this year.
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Aug 9 2013, 11:20 AM) *

Ya, I'll be there. Parents have a house in Aptos just down the highway so no excuses. I'll probably check out the Mecum auction, lots of nice Porsche's are VW's this year.

Hi Brett, check your pm !
Marty
'73-914kid
I'm showing up to Laguna Seca early thursday morning, and will be there all weekend with my girlfriend. Should be another fun year
PanelBilly
I got to do this one of these years, but SEMA comes first.
Michael N
I actually took the week off for Monterey week. Pre-historics Sunday, Carmel concours Tuesday, not sure wed, Bonhams auctions on Thursday, showing bumblebee at legends of the autobahn Friday, and will hit up Mecums on Saturday.

So much to see and so little time for sure.
Dtjaden
I'll be at the legends of Friday (and maybe Mecum later), and the historics on Saturday and Sunday.
Michael N
So I went to the Carmel by the Sea concours today. There were two 914's in the group of 250 cars. This was my first time to this event and it was awesome. Free parking and free entry. Wonderful cars there today and what a great show.

Betsy's Creamcicle. She learned a lesson in the concours judging. I did not know this as well. Fog lights will not turn on if high beams are turned on regular headlights.

Click to view attachment

914-6 vin# 9140431874 owner Jeff Haas. Car was cleannnnnnnnn.

Click to view attachment

Nolan liked the 904. He said he had the best day ever. I love the fact that he says that every time we spent the day together doing car stuff. Each time..."best day ever dad".

Click to view attachment

This GT40 was exhaust bliss when started.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

My wife, Kathy, liked this as Kline is her maiden name.

Click to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.