Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: question on brakes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
monkeyboy
I have access to a set of slightly used Wilwood Dynalite calipers.

What would I need to do to bolt them up in the front if I have a set of 914 struts? Would I need to convert to 911?

If they would what rears could I run if I wanted to keep an emergency brake, and what master would they work well with?

They look like these:

Wilwood
jimkelly
nobody asks about bigger brakes unless their car does not stop well.

when is the last time your stock calipers have been rebuilt and your system bleed?

you running wide or narrow tires?

jim
monkeyboy
There is nothing wrong with my brakes. Got everything rebuilt from Eric a couple of years ago.

My dad is going from 4 piston calipers to 6. I can take his cast offs if I want them. That's why I'm asking. I have access to free brakes!
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE(monkeyboy @ Aug 9 2013, 04:11 PM) *

There is nothing wrong with my brakes. Got everything rebuilt from Eric a couple of years ago.

Not trying to b a smartass, but this sounds like creating a solution for a problem that doesn't exist confused24.gif
monkeyboy
Probably, but that's why I'm asking first. It was on my miind since I was getting ready to order the new calipers for dad.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.