Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914-6 maintenance booklet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
lostreasure
Hello-I am looking for a un-used 1970 914-6(also has on it 911s etc..) maintenance record booklet. if you know where to find it I would greatly appreciate it!
bdstone914
QUOTE(lostreasure @ Aug 9 2013, 05:54 PM) *

Hello-I am looking for a un-used 1970 914-6(also has on it 911s etc..) maintenance record booklet. if you know where to find it I would greatly appreciate it!

I have a NOS 1972 maintenance booklet.

toolguy
you mean like this ???
lostreasure
Yes that is correct
RUSTIC
QUOTE(lostreasure @ Aug 10 2013, 07:36 AM) *

Yes that is correct

Sure you found one by now I just found one in my desk from a 914-6 I owned years ago what are they selling for it also has a blank front page for new owners info , Jim
toolguy
These are now a dealer replacement item. . Part number is WKD-431-520-10. . Comes with the red vinyl Porsche folder included.
. . Look at Porsche Vintage online. . the Porsche factory price is $48 but is listed as a dealer ordered part... . The dealer tried to charge $100 when I called. . I called PCNA and they had the dealer honor the Porsche factory published price. .

The lone difference in an original book and this one is it states it it a reprint inside the cover.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.